First pictures of Jay Fiedler... The Jet! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

First pictures of Jay Fiedler... The Jet!

byroan said:
clear.gif

clear.gif

This stance was just about the time I would get nervous. Its now the time I will be getting excited when he plays the Phins.

Thanks for the photos - you just made my day! What a great feeling knowing he is not on the roster. Someone earlier mentioned the 10 yard out an dholding your breath. How true is that!! Man was Jay painful to watch. I actually thought Feeley had a canon arm last year and it wasn't because his arm was that strong but becasue I was so used to Jay's floating passes.

I can't wait to see Matt Roth and Jason Taylor converge on him.....

Whitedolphin54 said:
Boy dont they look happy--Just a thought--Jay not being coached by Wanny--wouldn't make him better would it?
I fear if Jay has a good o-line.... no no no no it better not happen i want even say it but no nevermind

You know what what suck really bad...if Feeley started against us and went 28 for 28 with 400 yards passing and 8 tds...

GoonBoss said:
Before anyone starts laughing too hard, we should remember the Jax playoff game. I know I wasn't laughing.

Yeah....but those "Jay Days" are waaaaay long gone!

xXxpHiN34 said:
Yeah....but those "Jay Days" are waaaaay long gone!

He was with us right after that. Same guy. Same talent. Vs Marino.

I hate Fee fee as the rest of us do, but, I was also an advocate for him, and, stuck with him for a few years, until I saw he could get the job done MOST of the time, when COMPLETELY healthy...One iota of imparement, however, and, that's the end of him....We could go on ad nauseum.....

Careful about laughing, though. Getting bit in the buttocks is tough crow to chomp on.

We need to set up a fund for the first Dolphin to return a interception for a TD on Jay. I know I would be screaming and dancing watching it happen. I dont care how much these players get paid, it would be worth every penny.

Whitedolphin54 said:
Boy dont they look happy--Just a thought--Jay not being coached by Wanny--wouldn't make him better would it?

Makes everyone better. Watch how much better our OL performs.

GoonBoss said:
Before anyone starts laughing too hard, we should remember the Jax playoff game. I know I wasn't laughing.

Yup. People forget (or just don't realize) what a joke our offensive system was. Even when Norv Turner was here, Wanny sabotaged him.

Put anybody in a competent system with talent around them and they'll perform better. Jay throwing to Lavernaeus Coles, Conway and Chrebet.....handing off to Curtis Martin.....in a West Coast style offense certainly bodes well for him.

Jay is in heaven. Finally all his years of hard work have payed off.

Good for him.

Better for us.

Back
Top Bottom