First pictures of Jay Fiedler... The Jet! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

First pictures of Jay Fiedler... The Jet!

I don't knwo what you guys were talking about saying jets fans now have to hold they're collective breath when jay throws the 10 yrd out, They are used to it Pennington can't make that throw either, Do I smell NY QB controversey??

Never underestimate a man on a mission, if Jay plays us, he may win.

Jets fans whine about Penningtons arm......:lol: Just wait till Noodle Arm gets in there(and no not the good Dolphin loving Noodle)

Picture it now Roth and Taylor take a meeting in Pennington's helmet, and in comes Jay.....

Jay takes the snap he's got Coles on the out route......he fires......its on its way.....its still up there........folks it will get there eventually.............We are going to pause for a commercial break so Jay's pass has time to get there!! (60 seconds later) We are back and Jays pass has just gotten to Coles!!! OH NO Will Poole stepped in front of it and is headed to the end zone!!!! TD DOLPHINS!!!

miami_mi said:
I hope he plays against us, I want to know what it feels like to be the opposing team to take one to the house against him...KARMA BABY!!!
Actually I think Karma would be him lighting us up for 350 yards and 5 TDs for all the crap Dolphins fans gave him from day one.

SkapePhin said:
clear.gif
:evil:

Some comments Jets fans made about this pic.

-"These two men ultimately hold the team's destiny in their hands (and Brooks! )"
:roflmao: Thats very reassuring.. As a Dolphin fan!

clear.gif

Jay's got a belly on him now! :lol:

1st photo.......... that's right Pennington I'm gonna take your job just like I took Marino's in Miami.:lol:

2nd photo.......... get comfortable holding that clipboard Chad:lol:

SkapePhin said:
clear.gif

Some comments Jets fans made about this pic.

-"These two men ultimately hold the team's destiny in their hands (and Brooks! )"
:roflmao: Thats very reassuring.. As a Dolphin fan!

clear.gif

Jay's got a belly on him now! :lol:

It looks like Ears has himself a beer belly. :lol:

Fiedler is the backup QB, you all understand that, right?

Don't joke, the Fins QBs are Feeley and Frerotte!

wouldn't that suck if he came in for pennington and beat s i think i would cry:cry: .
but i don't think he could (but he did back in 1999) but i do guess that was after we were so far out of the game anyway.

It's amazing how poorly the guy is treated by dolphin fans. When surrounded w/ talent all he did was win but b/c he came after Marino and dolphin fans were spoiled he gets treated like this. Remember the dolphin teams of Jay's first 2 years weren't as humiliated as Marino's last few teams were in the playoffs. Yes they were blown out but not nearly as badly as Marino's last few years.

Oregonfinfan said:
I don't knwo what you guys were talking about saying jets fans now have to hold they're collective breath when jay throws the 10 yrd out, They are used to it Pennington can't make that throw either, Do I smell NY QB controversey??
Whats funny is how every fins fans was on Fiedlers jock when he was your starter for years, another thing that is funny is that Pennington had the best completion percentage of any QB's in the league of passes that were 20 yards and more!

Back
Top Bottom