First Round Combo | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

First Round Combo

I feel there are 2 LBers who would instantly make this a feared defense....1st is Micah Parsons, the 2nd is a different beast altogether, is Zaven Collins, CK referred him similar comp to Karlos Danny, he makes plays, is 6'4" next to possibly 6'1" Baker gives heightt in middle defense, a defensive playmaker who excels in coverage and rushing the passer, as well as stopping the run.

Zaven at 18 really allows flexibility Moreno than Parsons at 3. The way the draft could play out could leave us at 18 reaching for a need or want...although, Parsons seems superior to Collins. Zaven at pick 1b would give us freedom to trade, manipulate the draft and acquire the perfect pick.

For purpose of the Thread, I prefer a trade down, especially one that provides one that puts us hopefully in the 6-10 range with multiple high picks, next year picks to keep credit trend, and get our guy, whether its Chase, Smith, Rousseau, Sewell, etc...

I believe we need different WR's than we currently posses, it seems like we have several backups to DVP, and Grant (😆) we need 3 to 4 new WR's this year, 2 FA, 2 draft picks....but only have currently 8 picks.

My free agents would be Smith-Schuster, and 31 yo Hilton or other veteran WR too teach tricks of trade to young picks.. Trade DVP, and release Grant he is too expensive for a gadget guy who refuses to catch further than 9 yards away from los.

Trade DVP, he and Tua do not mesh at all. There was chemistry with Tua and PW, that lacked ALL season with TT and DVP. I really liked DVP, he is overrated and NOT a #1 WR for our current offensive construct. He would fetch a 3rd and 7th, plus its 11 million of the books. Release Grant's 6 million and there's money for WR FA.

PW has talent, but he cannot be a starter until he develops! He has zero catch radius under his abs, drops a lot more passes than credited, and only catches the ball 50 percent of his targeted passes. But he is a plus athlete, always great to have a big bodied receiver like him with strength, leaping ability along with toughness.

Moving forward we need only 1 of those guys, let's keep the guy with the highest ceiling, affordable contract, and allow his development. I think PW is a late bloomer, but those types sometimes never fully bloom until its too late, like me 😆 🤣 😂

Back
Top Bottom