First round picks. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

First round picks.

Dsteve

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Trade two picks next year and the back half this year for number 1, draft burrow and best linemen with 5.

Good thing we won those bogus games against the eagles redskins and jets right?

Trade two picks next year and the back half this year for number 1, draft burrow and best linemen with 5.

I think Cincy fans would revolt if they didn't take Burrow.. let alone for two low round picks..

It sucks we did have to win bullshit game though.. Where is Joey Harrington when we need him? should have done more to make sure we couldn't win games

Trade up to 1 and keep the 5th pick? Wow I’d take that in a heartbeat! I hope Cincinnati makes this deal! You should be the GM.

Trade up to 1 and keep the 5th pick? Wow I’d take that in a heartbeat! I hope Cincinnati makes this deal! You should be the GM.
I mean trading 4 first rounds picks for 1?

they ain’t doing it. Burrow is legit.

This thread again??? When does it end

4A54DC6B-2148-438F-A544-E65215928FFF.jpeg

When they first Grier.

I am sorry I didn’t give you the proper answer you were looking for. It’s just that I answered the same question and tired equation in about 30 other threads covering the same subject

Burrow had a great year. An epic year. Next year will be in a different offense and at the NFL level. I wish him the best, but I don't expect us to see the same time of production next year. Not saying he'll be bad or a bust, just saying I don't expect him to put up these fantasy/video game type numbers in the NFL.

Last edited:
Burrow had a great year. An epic year. Next year will be in a different offense and at the NFL level. I wish him the best, but I don't expect us to see the same time of production next year. Not saying he'll be bad or a abust, just saying I don't expect him to put up these fantasy/video game type numbers in the NFL.

You don’t think he’ll throw 60 TDs? You’re crazy.

Back
Top Bottom