First time poster | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

First time poster

Welcome aboard...now go out and get yourself a DirecTV system, with the NFL SundayTicket!

Phin fan said:
Hi everyone. I am a first time poster. I live in Winnipeg, Canada. We have a CFL team up here called the winnipeg Blue Bombers.

I have been a Dolphins fan since I was born. I look forward to chatting with everyone on the forums.

Any news on the 2006 schedule? Last year in Winnipeg, they didn't show even one dolphins game, that better change this season :)

Welcome bubba.... You will DEFINITELY enjoy this site!!!:spot: :bandwagon :couch2: :welcome: :cool2: :woot: :dj2:

Welcome aboard.

At least you dont get stuck watching the Jets every week as I would if not for Direct TV. Its worth the investment

Welcome to the coolest site in the world, well next to milf.com :lol: just kidding

unifiedtheory said:
In Canada we get Sunday Ticket on cable...only 129.00 a season to...:tongue:

Man thats cool...I thought directv was the only one that carried nfl ticket...cheap to.

hunter5nc1 said:
Welcome to the board of negativity

No way, absolutely not...this is not the board of negativity, no freeking way, ADMIN EDIT: whether in jest or not, we don't allow that....no chance of that EVER happening, get real life.....

(LOLOLOLOLOL)

Back
Top Bottom