First time writer | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

First time writer

mugen

Starter
Reaction score
Just wanted to say hi and see how this works, this is by far the most civilized place I've visited. I normally just read the Sun Sentinal and the Herald because of all the trash talk on some sites. But you guys seem pretty cool. My wife took me to my first Dolphin game on January 2, 1982, we flew down from Iowa and I've been hooked ever since. I'd never been that low, high, higher and then lower in my life. Greatest game ever IMO. Looking forward to being at Dan's induction, and hopefully a lot better year in 2005 with Coach Saban. Thanks for letting me join in.

welcome, there's only one place on this board were trash talking is allowed and thats the depths of the sea forum if you stay out of there then you won't have to read trash talking :welcome:

mugen said:
Just wanted to say hi and see how this works, this is by far the most civilized place I've visited. I normally just read the Sun Sentinal and the Herald because of all the trash talk on some sites. But you guys seem pretty cool. My wife took me to my first Dolphin game on January 2, 1982, we flew down from Iowa and I've been hooked ever since. I'd never been that low, high, higher and then lower in my life. Greatest game ever IMO. Looking forward to being at Dan's induction, and hopefully a lot better year in 2005 with Coach Saban. Thanks for letting me join in.

:welcome:

Back
Top Bottom