First Uniform change of '05

fincane

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Belongs to the Arizona Cardinals. Similar to Atlanta

http://www.azcardinals.com/news/news_details.html?iid=2778

clear.gif

clear.gif

Very similar. I actually like their old jerseys.

What a pathetic move by Arizona's organization. Biggest copy cat of all-time......

on the copycat thing, reebok is the exclusive apparel maker for the NFL now, so I'm not that suprised that the concepts are eerily similar.

X-Con said:
What a pathetic move by Arizona's organization. Biggest copy cat of all-time......

May be a copy of the Falcon's Jerzey but it looks really good. It's a big upgrade now all they have to do is upgrade some of their talent. I bet they get a runner in the 1st, qb or o line in the 2nd.

Not as "Revolutionary" as they promised. Still good looking though. I think they needed to change their symbol but the jerseys were good before.

ohall said:
We need to update our UNI's.
I think next year will be the year they upgrade the unis.. Expect a similar style to these new ones.. like the half color jerseys that the Titans first incorporated.. Then the Bills, Falcons, Cards started to us.. I could see the Dolphins trying to incoporate a Dorsal Fin somehow on the back of the jersey.. Not sure how that would work though..

HysterikiLL said:
I think they're horrible :barf:

+1. How awful. I hope the Phins never do that new style uniform. That's the crappiest concept I've ever seen....Other than those underarm stain unis like the Broncos.

I hope we never get these ugly Toronto-esque multicolor jerseys like Atlanta and Buffalo have. I would rather be dead than caught in something so ugly.

ih8brady said:
I hope we never get these ugly Toronto-esque multicolor jerseys like Atlanta and Buffalo have. I would rather be dead than caught in something so ugly.

you sortve get used to them... I used to think the Bills jerseys were dreadful.. but they grew on me.. Same with Seattle and Atlanta.. Thats the new style, the new fashion trend.. and if the Dolphins update, it will most likely be to something like that.

The only Uniforms that are immune from those types of drastic changes imo are the Packers, Steelers, Raiders, Bears, Giants, 49ers. and Colts imo.

SkapePhin said:
you sortve get used to them... I used to think the Bills jerseys were dreadful.. but they grew on me.. Same with Seattle and Atlanta.. Thats the new style, the new fashion trend.. and if the Dolphins update, it will most likely be to something like that.

The only Uniforms that are immune from those types of drastic changes imo are the Packers, Steelers, Raiders, Bears, Giants, 49ers. and Colts imo.

Our jerseys should be immune due to our traditions.

I was definitely expecting something different. Not a copy cat of the falcons.

Back
Top Bottom