Fishing for big fish | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fishing for big fish

carpenter1024

Active Roster
Reaction score
McDaniel goes after big time coaches.He got the best out of Tua.Are offense was exciting when Tua was healthy.If we hire Fangio he will know what are defense lacks.And make us a top rank defense.I think McDaniel the right guy.He is not afraid to bring high profile coaches.Im excited for this upcoming season.

It is a common perception at least in Miami that we have talent on the defensive side. We under-preformed for several years minus the year we had all those turnovers. Even that year we were run over and passed on for big time yardage.

Hopefully, a change in DC will unleash this untapped talent and help this team get off on 3rd downs, adjust at half time, and play more complementary defense.

I dont think past head coaches were afraid to bring in high profile assistants, but those guys just didnt want to work for guys like Flores, Gase etc.
For those two specifically, I think they didn't want to have their egos checked by anyone who knew they were running a sideways clown show.

Last edited:
I dont think past head coaches were afraid to bring in high profile assistants, but those guys just didnt want to work for guys like Flores, Gase etc.

Exactly.

Now we have a HC who turned one of the league worst offenses into a top 7 offense.

Also Holland, Chubb, Phillips, Howard, Brandon Jones etc.

This is a very appealing team to assistants and or coordinators.

if we can get Fangio I think we take the division.
I think the division will be the toughest in football next year but it should be wide open now that the Bills have regressed. If the Jets figure out their QB issues I could see them winning it actually.. I think the Dolphins will be right there in the mix as long as you know who stays healthy

I agree if they plug a few holes and can stay more healthy. Tough sched but that could make them better too. Fangio would make it attractive for a defensive free agent as well.

Upgrading just two holes on D will help the D a LOT. Not saying the D has only two holes, but a good DC with the same D plus two would be fun to watch.

Back
Top Bottom