Fitz is fun to watch but its time for Tua | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fitz is fun to watch but its time for Tua

I do not think the other team matters. Fitz gives Phins the best chance to win. It is that simple.
To win 5 games.. mat moore can do same thing but we all know it not good for future..these young qb enter nfl is better than. People want give them credit. I dont think Tua going take us to SB day one but yr 3 he better be good by than..1st rd pick qb are 50% chance hitting...Tua going need game experience...he need play sometime..this yr...Allen and Cam will be waiting on Tua..to show him there better. There no right or wrong way groom qb..as long he turn out be good..

Last edited:
I was against the drafting of Tua, and for better or worse, that will always be on my resume, but that said... after we lose to the Seahawks next week, and the 49rs the following week, we'll be sitting at 1-4. At that point, we'll be looking at the Broncos and Chargers, two bad teams that we might want to see if Tua can beat.

Now... if Fitz manages to beat one of the NFC West teams, then he'll deserve to continue playing, but honestly... does anyone think we are good enough to beat the 'hawks or 'niners?

Fitzpatrick will definitely beat one of these team Broncos or chargers. Because of his experience.. Fitzpatrick will win 5 games this yr..

I was against the drafting of Tua, and for better or worse, that will always be on my resume, but that said... after we lose to the Seahawks next week, and the 49rs the following week, we'll be sitting at 1-4. At that point, we'll be looking at the Broncos and Chargers, two bad teams that we might want to see if Tua can beat.

Now... if Fitz manages to beat one of the NFC West teams, then he'll deserve to continue playing, but honestly... does anyone think we are good enough to beat the 'hawks or 'niners?

I'm not going to argue the Niners are a bad team, but they've beaten the Jets and Giants. Woo-hoo.
Yeah, they beat ARI in a close game. My point is, I don't see SF at the same level as SEA, KC, or even BUF. I'm making no prediction, but, I wouldn't be surprised in the Fins beat SF

I'm not going to argue the Niners are a bad team, but they've beaten the Jets and Giants. Woo-hoo.
Yeah, they beat ARI in a close game. My point is, I don't see SF at the same level as SEA, KC, or even BUF. I'm making no prediction, but, I wouldn't be surprised in the Fins beat SF
Injuries aside. The 49ers ran through the NFC and beat the top contenders. Beat GB twice, vikings, the rams, Seahawks and saints. They are a top contender in the NFC and Shanahan is a darn good coach. I can't give you a fair argument for flores being as good. With how our defense is playing he is gonna tear us a new one.

I wouldn't be upset if you were right. :)

Some here believe Tua should and will.come in soon, and some believe that he will not be allowed to start until either late in the season or next year...I am somewhere in the middle.

I still believe in order for the coaching to put in Tua, a few things need to happen...

-Tua looks in practice extremely to somewhat effective delivering the ball.

-Tua in practice seems to be moving around well.

-Fitz loses the magic, and starts looking ineffective.

-The O-line looks at the very least, solid.

If Fitz is winning or looking good, don't expect to see Tua anytime soon, but if Fitzpatrick slips up in any game, and the coaches feel good about Tua, expect him to come in that very game.

As I said before, and I will say again, the objective for this season is not to find a way to start Tua, but to reach the playoffs...If Fitz is winning, Tua is on the bench, but please don't root for Fitz to fail, root for Miami to win, no matter who is QB.

SF lost to Arizona, they've only beaten the 2 worst teams in the league - they are RAVAGED. They are a shell of who they were in 2019, currently. They definitely don’t deserve to be in the same sentence as KC and Seattle.

Some here believe Tua should and will.come in soon, and some believe that he will not be allowed to start until either late in the season or next year...I am somewhere in the middle.

I still believe in order for the coaching to put in Tua, a few things need to happen...

-Tua looks in practice extremely to somewhat effective delivering the ball.

-Tua in practice seems to be moving around well.

-Fitz loses the magic, and starts looking ineffective.

-The O-line looks at the very least, solid.

If Fitz is winning or looking good, don't expect to see Tua anytime soon, but if Fitzpatrick slips up in any game, and the coaches feel good about Tua, expect him to come in that very game.

As I said before, and I will say again, the objective for this season is not to find a way to start Tua, but to reach the playoffs...If Fitz is winning, Tua is on the bench, but please don't root for Fitz to fail, root for Miami to win, no matter who is QB.

I'd like to se a game with the score wide enough in 4Q TT can come in for some reps. I was hoping to see him against JAX. I don't think TT's problem is health. If it were, he wouldn't be #2.But I'd like to get him past his adrenaline rush is a few series late in a game than 1st series in his 1st game.

I'd like to se a game with the score wide enough in 4Q TT can come in for some reps. I was hoping to see him against JAX. I don't think TT's problem is health. If it were, he wouldn't be #2.But I'd like to get him past his adrenaline rush is a few series late in a game than 1st series in his 1st game.

Very true, problem is, with the next few games, If Miami were to impress us with wins, they will be very close, so either, Tua will either come in because Fitz doesn't have it, or will be on the sidelines...at least until MAYBE the Jets game.

I do agree with you 100% though, it would make me feel so much better if Tua did come in clean up work at the end of games to get his feet wet.

Back
Top Bottom