Fitz is Holding The Team Back. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fitz is Holding The Team Back.

There's a dilemma here because he's an awesome guy, great mentor, great leader, great energy, loves the game so much, etc.

Being too harsh is one thing, but simply put, has he held this offense back? You have to consider we were in those games against Buffalo, Seattle, and New England late. One could argue that better QB play gets us more points in crucial moments late in all 3 games.

Personally, I'm gonna continue to be reactionary as a fan, but I'm going to trust Coach Flo and his plan, whatever that may be.

How is anyone gonna tell me Fitzpatrick is focused on getting us to the playoffs when he's got all those kids to deal with?

Tua has no kids. I know where his focus is.

• Haha
Reactions: MD
We shut out the Jets and Adam Gase (not that hard but still) and got to see a small, encouraging sample of Tua. In addition, we're in 2nd place in the division and probably going to be one game back after today.

Some of you are insatiable.

Regarding the obvious growing pains that Tua would inevitably go through: he's a 22 year old rookie QB. We are willing to go through that. In fact, one could argue that it would be better to go through that right now rather than next year when we have a chance to be even better.

However, you expect consistency out of a vet QB. We know we aren't getting that from Fitz. There have been many situations where his arm and reluctance to go to his second read have hurt this offense.

How is anyone gonna tell me Fitzpatrick is focused on getting us to the playoffs when he's got all those kids to deal with?

Tua has no kids. I know where his focus is.

another excellent point...i have a feeling this thread has a thread of the year nomination in the near future

I don't know if we'd be undefeated, but I think we would have beat the Seahawks. I'm putting my faith in Coach Flo and I want to let it play out. Tua will get his time.

"would have?" BLESS YOU! Yup, TT is just a matter of time

Fitzmagic cost my fantasy team the win this week. OFF WITH THIS ****ING HEAD ITS TUA TIME
My advice is to avoid picking Dolphin players in fantasy football. You will inevitably have mixed emotions. Brian Flores is actually coaching to win games not to maximize your fantasy points. If the Dolphins get well ahead in games, Coach Flo and Chan Gailey are going to run the ball to rundown the clock.

This fanbase can always find something to bitch about.

In 1 year, we have seen major turnover in staff and player personnel. In 1 year we have seen major growth on the offensive side of the ball.

And we are winning games we should.

But yeah, let's moan and groan because the process is taking to long for ya. How about trading away a 1st for a running back? Sounds as smart and original as this topic.

Back
Top Bottom