Fitz is Holding The Team Back. | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fitz is Holding The Team Back.

Dolphins did not convert a first until Tua took over. And for Gailey to run a naked bootleg in the end zone on his first NFL pass indicates the staff trusts Tua. Start him. It's a no brainer
False. We had 12 first downs before Tua took over.

How is there not a downvote on this forum?
Believe it or not too many sensitive MEN. They used to have it but there were actually people getting butt hurt if they earned a thumbs down. I don’t get it, it’s just a fan forum. I guess the thumbs down with no reply is a little annoying but not annoying enough for me to cry a about.

Fitz wasn’t good today, he’s still hot and cold. It didn’t cost us at all today though.

If we had any other qb we'd by 6-0.

Fitz sucks, he misses open targets, forces the ball into triple coverage, throws wobbly ducks to the sidelines and deep.

Bad qb is bad.
Every qb leaves points on the field. Kyou can look at any game and make that assessment

As much you think he's holding the team back, the players have said he's making them play better because of his actions and attitude.

24-0. Yeah how ****ty...

I get what you are saying, but I also understand where he is coming from.

Honestly, if this hadn't been the Jets and how suck masters they are right now, Fitz' performance could've caused major problems, and a win might've not have been so easily attained, if at all, especially with what 2 picks?

That being said, we did win. I don't think we should get too high or too low with Fitz as he is what he is.

I get what you are saying, but I also understand where he is coming from.

Honestly, if this hadn't been the Jets and how suck masters they are right now, Fitz' performance could've caused major problems, and a win might've not have been so easily attained, if at all, especially with what 2 picks?

That being said, we did win. I don't think we should get too high or too low with Fitz as he is what he is.
Its just that its over exaggerated. Just like the rest if the ones thst cry about everything. Like someone else said, we could win the superbowl and people like that will bitch about something.

It's one thing to state criticism, but jesus christ some people...

Back
Top Bottom