Fitz Knows He's A Place Holder | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fitz Knows He's A Place Holder

I think I would put money on this playing out slime I’ve said it will all offseason.

Fitz deserves the chance to start the year and take the team as far as he can, once he can’t anymore Tua will take over..

I agree with you, this year is not about getting Tua in there as soon as possible, it's more about getting to the playoffs...Then getting to the Superbowl...Then Winning the Superbowl.

If Fitz is hot, Miami is winning, nobody is going to dare change anything.

The moment Fitzmagic turns to Fitztragic...Like a great relief pitcher, you will start seeing Tua throwing on the sidelines, then come in, and then the Tua Journey will begin.

After watching the Jets get a boon of picks for Jamal Adams (2) 1st and a 4th for a 3rd I kinda feel like we got ripped off in the Minkah trade and believe we the Dolphins in general buy high and sell low in general and that's not a great trait to have, if Rosen was to break out in relief at some point this year and have a stellar season the sky is the limit in what we could ask for him or decide to keep him our self's. Looking at this article ( End of the line looms for four top QB's) https://www.thephinsider.com/2020/8/2/21351720/end-of-the-line-looms-for-four-top-quarterbacks - I can't help but feel that holding on to Rosen until his value increase is our best option.

Value of QB's is increasing in short term if most of these QB's retire.

While I liked Minkah and wish he could have worked out his issues with the Dolphins. The reality is the Dolphins were never going to get the type of picks the Jets got for trading Adams to the Seahawks.

Minkah was coming off a rookie season in which he played well but was not an all pro player after that one season with the Dolphins. Adams on the other hand is considered one of the top safeties in the game and he has a proven track record in the NFL, while Minkah only had one year in the NFL when he was traded.

After he went to the Steelers and ended up being an all pro safety, his value obviously went up but unfortunately the trade was made before he became an all pro with the Steelers.

Back
Top Bottom