Fitz to call it quits? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fitz to call it quits?

Overhated and underrated by the majority of Finheaven.

I'm hoping that when FA starts, Miami makes a public overture to Fitz encouraging him to come back.
If we're worried about a QB controversey then just cut-bait with Tua and use our #3 for a QB.
Any backup QB capable of winning games is going to create the same QB contro.. and if Tua cant play through that then he's a loser and get him da fuq out of here.
Fitzpatrick is the Best Possible backup QB Miami could get.

Like the guy.
Without Gailey and if he take a friendly contract, i wouldn't mind sign him as a backup.
He is better than 99% of the backup out there.

Last edited:
Like the guy.
Without Gailey and if he take a friendly contract, i wouldn't mind sign him as a backup.
He is better than 99% of the backup out there.

that’s the issue, he has no interest in being a backup. bet he signs with a team after a training camp injury or with the Patriots.

that’s the issue, he has no interest in being a backup. bet he signs with a team after a training camp injury or with the Patriots.

Now that you mention it, the Patriots would be a great fit.

Imagine the angst across the league if Fitz takes the job and gets to the playoffs!

Imagine the angst across the league if Fitz takes the job and gets to the playoffs!

Fitz wouldn’t be the deciding factor of the Pats making or not making the playoffs.

Remember this is the same Fitz that was with TB that recently won the SB. Granted the weapons weren’t exactly the same but that team had talent and they didn’t sniff the playoffs.

Fitz wouldn’t be the deciding factor of the Pats making or not making the playoffs.

Remember this is the same Fitz that was with TB that recently won the SB. Granted the weapons weren’t exactly the same but that team had talent and they didn’t sniff the playoffs.
I don't think that's what Ray was saying at all.

I thought about that too, but Billy boy hates turnovers, and Fitzy might be too much of a gunslinger for his liking.

Back
Top Bottom