Fitz trade? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fitz trade?

Jssanto

Club Member
Reaction score
Several QB starters are out. Pittsburgh is down to QB #3.
I am surprised we are not hearing rumors about a trade for Fitzpatrick.

wow come on were better than this...…..

Pits #3 looked pretty decent and Rudolph will come back at some point. Teddy looks pretty good and Kyle Allen has looked decent to good. Gardner Minshew is on a hot streak and Chase Daniel has looked ok.

Pretty much Fitz doesn't really add any upgrade over what teams currently have. Aside from Luke Falk the backups haven't played bad enough to warrant being replaced.

not surprised at all, the Steelers #3 looked better than Fitz

Miami's backup would be Jake Rudock and judging what ive seen out of him in his time here I absolutely would be willing to deal fitzpatrick if its a decent draft pick.. I doubt its anything legit. Rudolph got concussed not a full blown acl tear or achillies. I'd say he misses one game and is ready in two weeks

Guys - been saying this since I watched him up close in person week 1 vs Balt. He is done. No arm. Cannot threaten the field. His decision making is poor + a limp noodle for an arm. He will not make a roster next year. Time to hang them up.

yeah i am certain that the front office wants the Steelers pick we already have to be as high as possible. unless they offer something stupid for Fitz like a 3rd rounder there is no way we would risk hurting the value of the first rounder we are getting.

yeah i am certain that the front office wants the Steelers pick we already have to be as high as possible. unless they offer something stupid for Fitz like a 3rd rounder there is no way we would risk hurting the value of the first rounder we are getting.
I don’t want their third I want a top 10

Back
Top Bottom