Fitz trade? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fitz trade?

Miami's backup would be Jake Rudock and judging what ive seen out of him in his time here I absolutely would be willing to deal fitzpatrick if its a decent draft pick.. I doubt its anything legit. Rudolph got concussed not a full blown acl tear or achillies. I'd say he misses one game and is ready in two weeks
I will be surprised if Rudolph comes back quick. Most concussions are not knocked unconscious. He looked awful coming off the field, and I believe they actually put him in the hospital that first night.

I will be surprised if Rudolph comes back quick. Most concussions are not knocked unconscious. He looked awful coming off the field, and I believe they actually put him in the hospital that first night.
Short term hospital or not concussions can linger weeks after

Went home after the hospital, as nasty as it seemed I think he will be back after the bye.. also Pitt promoted Paxton Lynch from the PS so not trading for a QB... at least at this point.

I can't imagine the Steelers even look at themselves like they're still contending for anything this year. They're 1-4 on the year. They still have games with Cleveland twice + the Ravens, Chargers, Rams, Colts and Bills and they're on their 3rd QB. Even getting Rudolph back doesn't change their situation that much for this year. Why trade away any future assets to make a minimal improvement this year? They look kind of done to me. Of course, that could be my wishful thinking as I want them to finish top 5 for our benefit. I agree with the other posters though. We'd never trade them anything to improve their season and hurt our 1st rounder investment. Plus Fitz is just kind of shot. I doubt anyone has too much interest in him.

I was looking for Miami to trade Fitzpatrick prior to the season, when QBs started going down. Once teams had a chance to see him perform, the dream died.

The last time I saw a qb hit that hard he NEVER returned to the game...Pat White anyone? Yea...It was that bad

The last time I saw a qb hit that hard he NEVER returned to the game...Pat White anyone? Yea...It was that bad
I don't remember that hit. I DO remember the hit on Theismann, as I was actually watching that game. It wasn't hard, but it was brutal.

Actually I just pulled up the hit Bud Dupree put on Matt Moore. That may have been the worst I have seen.

Pits #3 looked pretty decent and Rudolph will come back at some point. Teddy looks pretty good and Kyle Allen has looked decent to good. Gardner Minshew is on a hot streak and Chase Daniel has looked ok.

Pretty much Fitz doesn't really add any upgrade over what teams currently have. Aside from Luke Falk the backups haven't played bad enough to warrant being replaced.

Minshew, Kyle Allen and mason Ruldolph are all better than Rosen

Back
Top Bottom