Fitzpatrick opens up about Tua/Flores relationship | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fitzpatrick opens up about Tua/Flores relationship

i hope not!

i meant zero chance because there are those who are okay with the way he handled things, and there are those who will never forgive him for it!
Ah, you meant each side of the argument was "mutually exclusive" with regard to the opposition.

I stopped watching the Dolphins for an entire season when they signed Fitz to be the starter. Sorry, not wasting my time if the best you can do is sign a crappy journeyman QB to lead my team. I don't hate Fitz, he just isn't an NFL caliber starting QB and I resented the team trying to tell me he was.
Silly. He obviously was an nfl caliber starting qb, by definition. He was just as much a capable qb as many that have won championships. Dilfer, b. Johnson, mcmahon for example. He was better than most fins qbs post Marino honestly. And you missed some great memories like the raiders game.

Silly. He obviously was an nfl caliber starting qb, by definition. He was just as much a capable qb as many that have won championships. Dilfer, b. Johnson, mcmahon for example. He was better than most fins qbs post Marino honestly. And you missed some great memories like the raiders game.
Obviously an NFL starting caliber QB???? LOL. Tell that to the NINE teams that cut him and explain his 59-87-1 record.

He failed to achieve a winning record with any of the NINE teams he played for. Never made the playoffs. Has a career passer rating of 82.... Jesus were the Dolphins fans so starved for QB play that they settled for Ryan Frigging Fitzpatrick????? LOL.

I get why teams acquired him. Smart guy. Could pick up the offense fast and help teams at least run an offense while they tried to build a team. But, his ceiling was so damn low it was ridiculous.

Obviously an NFL starting caliber QB???? LOL. Tell that to the NINE teams that cut him and explain his 59-87-1 record.

He failed to achieve a winning record with any of the NINE teams he played for. Never made the playoffs. Has a career passer rating of 82.... Jesus were the Dolphins fans so starved for QB play that they settled for Ryan Frigging Fitzpatrick????? LOL.

I get why teams acquired him. Smart guy. Could pick up the offense fast and help teams at least run an offense while they tried to build a team. But, his ceiling was so damn low it was ridiculous.
Yep, yea he was LLOOllOoollllLlLlOoOLlLlLLLOL. It wasn't up for debate LOOOOLLL. He was starting qb caliber in the nfl in many, many instances. You can argue when it was and wasn't if you're bored i guess. The point stands, his play was better than some qbs that have won titles. Pointing out that he was cut doesn't mean he can't be called starting qb caliber. Bad logic there. There's a possibility a better starting caliber qb became available.
The point was its weird you chose to be a fair weather fan with fitzy of all guys. L00lollllLOL. I can think of many other qbs before him that didn't provide half the excitement and good play.

Did dolphin fans settle for Fitzpatrick? LLL0O0OLLO00L , fans don't have any personnel say. Unless you're mocking people for not being fair weather fans.

Plus its just sportsball. It's not your team either. It's just a billionaires team, who pays grown men millions to play a kids game, for the entertainment of the masses. Lighten up Francis. And don't forget to laugh at who you talk to. LL0O0OLLLO0OLLLO0LLLLO0OLLL.

Tua is just not going to be a good thrower on the move, especially nothing down the field. If Tua can't get his feet set, we're in trouble... for the most part. He actually did have one very important good throw moving laterally vs Buffalo.
Anything on schedule, or if he's able to snap those hips into alignment, he's rivaled by Few in the league, cuz, he can chuck it. Last couple of games, we've seen him make plays to get space to make the throw, be it that spin move vs Baltimore or some lateral movement vs Buffalo.

Yep, yea he was LLOOllOoollllLlLlOoOLlLlLLLOL. It wasn't up for debate LOOOOLLL. He was starting qb caliber in the nfl in many, many instances. You can argue when it was and wasn't if you're bored i guess. The point stands, his play was better than some qbs that have won titles. Pointing out that he was cut doesn't mean he can't be called starting qb caliber. Bad logic there. There's a possibility a better starting caliber qb became available.
The point was its weird you chose to be a fair weather fan with fitzy of all guys. L00lollllLOL. I can think of many other qbs before him that didn't provide half the excitement and good play.

Did dolphin fans settle for Fitzpatrick? LLL0O0OLLO00L , fans don't have any personnel say. Unless you're mocking people for not being fair weather fans.

Plus its just sportsball. It's not your team either. It's just a billionaires team, who pays grown men millions to play a kids game, for the entertainment of the masses. Lighten up Francis. And don't forget to laugh at who you talk to. LL0O0OLLLO0OLLLO0LLLLO0OLLL.
Of course it was up for debate. 9 different teams had that debate and ultimately decided no.

You are free to do what you want and so am I.

Fitz just said Tua had turmoil his 1st two years. F**K FLORES!!!!!! I sure wished someone woudl call Flores out on how he managed the Tua situation.

Back
Top Bottom