Fitzpatrick shocked at benching | Page 31 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fitzpatrick shocked at benching

On a plus point. Jets suck, Bills sucking against a team that sucks and Pats currently big time sucking against a team our Phins kicked butt on 2 weeks ago. Alot of suck. AFC East is up for grabs people. Fitz has a part to play.

Last edited:
He lost his mother recently. The guy is going through a rough time right now cut him some slack! He was emotional but know that Fitz will support Tua 100% going forward. Did you see how happy he was when Tua came in the game last week? Have you seen the two on the sidelines constantly communicating? Fitz IS a team player.
Personally I have no problem with him taking it hard, being emotional, feeling the pain.

I could have done without him opening a big fat mouth about it to the entire world on Zoom.

Personally I have no problem with him taking it hard, being emotional, feeling the pain.

I could have done without him opening a big fat mouth about it to the entire world on Zoom.
Yes I would've preferred that too but like I said he's clearly emotional right now I doubt we get a public response like that if he wasn't hit so hard recently by his mother's death. He's a human being at the end of the day he just let it all out.

Yes I would've preferred that too but like I said he's clearly emotional right now I doubt we get a public response like that if he wasn't hit so hard recently by his mother's death. He's a human being at the end of the day he just let it all out.
Yep.

Going forward I expect him to be the professional he previously displayed.

Walk a mile in most people’s shoes. Just trying to provide for your family. Then get over it.

He should not have made the got fired statements on national TV. A Harvard graduate should understand this is TUAs team as soon as he was ready. Other rookie QBs are playing well with worst teams. TUA is just as talented. Just been waiting to understand the offense and get close to that year from the hip injury. TUA will play just as good as Burrow or Hebert if not better.

First thing out of his mouth after playing for 16 years without a playoff game as a journeyman should have been to congratulate TUA on his extraordinary perseverance and drive over the last year to get to this point and that he will do his best to support the starter. Thats what he should have said. He's right about something. He may never play another snap.

Back
Top Bottom