Fitzpatrick shocked at benching | Page 28 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fitzpatrick shocked at benching

I wish you could understand that bringing that irrelevant fact to this conversation says a lot more about you than it does him.
Does it? But it doesn't speak anything about the 'man of god' that spamming vile hatred for the last 24 hours, who seems incapable of sympathy? Not someone I'd be defending, but lol ok, you got me it's irrelevant.

Who cares what Fitz thinks, he was 10/7 and lucky for him more wern't picked off. I hope Tua lights it up for 4 tds against the rams and shuts people up.
I care what Fitz thinks, and really hope he just acted before thinking yesterday. I like the guy, hard not too, and there is a reasonably high chance that we will need his services again before the end of the year. i just wish he would have thought about the consequences of his actions before spilling his guts. I still like him, we all make mistakes. His is just viewed by tens of thousands of fin fans.

Does it? But it doesn't speak anything about the 'man of god' that spamming vile hatred for the last 24 hours, who seems incapable of sympathy? Not someone I'd be defending, but lol ok, you got me it's irrelevant.
I will admit that I have not read every post, but I see the words Fitz spoke yesterday as being described as insensitive "vile hatred" more than what I read from the preacher man. But hey that's just me.

I will admit that I have not read every post, but I see the words Fitz spoke yesterday as being described as insensitive "vile hatred" more than what I read from the preacher man. But hey that's just me.
Well I would call that ignorant. It also suggests you didn't watch his conference, you listened to other's feedback instead.

You may have addressed this in another thread and i didn't catch it.
As someone that has followed Tua longer than most on this thread what are you expecting from him?

Difficulty adjusting to the game?
Lots of mistakes?
Clean game?
Suprising success?

I just hope he remains healthy. I hope he plays smarter and protects himself better. That's not something that's coached into quarterbacks in college, but it is in the NFL.

As long as he's healthy I expect him to play well.

When Tua finally took over as the starter at Bama, he started out by throwing 25 touchdowns before finally throwing his first interception against LSU in the 9th game of the season. It would've been many more TD's than that before throwing his first INT if he had played the 2nd half of those games.

I don't quite expect to see that type of start. But if it happened I'd probably be the least surprised by it.

How is he small? The dude is 6'0 217 lbs. Russel Wilson is 5'11 215 lbs, 6'4 Tannehill, 207 lbs, Brees 6'0 209 lbs, Lamar Jackson 6'2 212. Dak Prescot is 238 lbs and that didn't stop him from breaking his ankle.

ZERO % chance???

4jd92b.jpg
He’s small and proven to be frail. He’s not the athlete Wilson, Lamar, Murray are. He doesn’t have the experience Breese has. Hoping for the best ? expecting the worst.
Maybe because it’s been 21 years of “hope” dashed within a few quarters of watching the new QB realizing they aren’t special.

Change handled pi$$ poorly by fins. Hope he surprises me. He doesn’t have 4 First Round WRs going against collegiate secondaries. He’s gonna learn soon enough this ain’t Alabama

He’s small and proven to be frail. He’s not the athlete Wilson, Lamar, Murray are. He doesn’t have the experience Breese has. Hoping for the best ? expecting the worst.
Maybe because it’s been 21 years of “hope” dashed within a few quarters of watching the new QB realizing they aren’t special.

Change handled pi$$ poorly by fins. Hope he surprises me. He doesn’t have 4 First Round WRs going against collegiate secondaries. He’s gonna learn soon enough this ain’t Alabama
Good to see you routing for our new QB to do well......:rolleyes:

im not saying its an either or situation. Im not sure how you would go about it but if you want to support him feel free. There are people who dont feel sorry for the situation he's in and thats ok too. Or are you saying everyone should feel really bad about fitz?

Not at all. We are probably saying the same thing just from different perspectives

I just hope he remains healthy. I hope he plays smarter and protects himself better. That's not something that's coached into quarterbacks in college, but it is in the NFL.

When Tua finally took over as the starter at Bama, he started out by throwing 25 touchdowns before finally throwing his first interception against LSU in the 9th game of the season. It would've been many more TD's than that before throwing his first INT if he had played the 2nd half of those games.

I don't quite expect to see that type of start. But if it happened I'd probably be the least surprised by it.

Your mouth to God's ears! I think the first time he takes a hit a lot of us are going to be holding our collective breaths.
Very exciting to see what this kid can do at the pro level. Hopefully this is the start to a fantastic career.

Thanks for your thoughts!

If the Fins bring him into a somewhat balanced offense, ~25-30 throws a game, I wouldnt be surprised to see him light teams up... Let him get comfortable till december when the big guns start coming and he'll be ready to put his mark IMO...

He's shorter, not small.
Tua - 6', 217lbs
Wilson - 5'11", 215lbs
Murray - 5'10" - 211lbs
Brees - 6', 209lbs
Jackson - 6'2", 212lbs
Watson - 6'2", 215lbs
Bridgewater - 6'2", 215lbs
Ryan - 6'4", 215lbs
Mayfield - 6'1", 215lbs
Carr - 6'3", 210lbs

Brees, didn't have experience either when he first started. I get the injury concern, but don't agree with your other opinions.

I care what Fitz thinks, and really hope he just acted before thinking yesterday. I like the guy, hard not too, and there is a reasonably high chance that we will need his services again before the end of the year. i just wish he would have thought about the consequences of his actions before spilling his guts. I still like him, we all make mistakes. His is just viewed by tens of thousands of fin fans.
I don't hate the guy by any means.But people are acting like he was 40 tds/1int.. He couldn't get one damn third down converted against the worst team in the league. Nice guy,But it's time for Tua to take over and let's see what he's got and if we need to use the texans pick to maybe get a QB.

Back
Top Bottom