Fitzpatrick Starting | Page 24 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fitzpatrick Starting

weve watched bad qb after bad qb for years...i understand peoples patience wearing thin i really do...i defended tannehill for years, he was the best qb we had since marino and we did nothing to help the guy here, multiple bad head coaches with constantly changing offenses and years of bad contracts to overrated washed up players and bad drafting...we gave him brian hartline as his number one receiver, a line with john jerry, jon martin and dallas thomas...

i understand peoples frustration...i preached patience for years and i always believe in giving players time to adapt but after 2 decades of average/slightly above average (pennington/tannehill/fitzpatrick), mediocre (fiedler), the wrong qb (culpepper over brees), washed up qbs (trent green), career backups (henne/moore) or just bad qbs (lucas, griese, rosenfels, feely, frerrotte, lemon, beck) my patience has pretty much run out...if you feel tua is not the guy then bring in competition/move on...im not saying he is or isnt the guy but playing fitz doesnt give u an answer to that question and i cant wait 3-4 more years....i mean tannehill was never gonna succeed here but watching him succeed with tennessee is both great and painful at the same time because im happy for the guy but it shows just how inept this franchise really is

and this is nothing against fitz hes easy to root for and an exciting player cuz of his gambles that wind up paying off and he plays with a grittiness but tua should be playing regardless of results this was supposed to be a rebuild from the ground up...we need to know if were building from the ground up with the right guy

the product this team has put on the field the last 20 years is unacceptable...a first round exit in the playoffs with fitz after sneaking into the last wildcard spot isnt changing anything for the future of this franchise
I completely agree! The huge problem was not drafting or bringing in competition with Tannehill. At this point, I’m take a WR with 1a and a QB at either 1b or 2a.

weve watched bad qb after bad qb for years...i understand peoples patience wearing thin i really do...i defended tannehill for years, he was the best qb we had since marino and we did nothing to help the guy here, multiple bad head coaches with constantly changing offenses and years of bad contracts to overrated washed up players and bad drafting...we gave him brian hartline as his number one receiver, a line with john jerry, jon martin and dallas thomas...

i understand peoples frustration...i preached patience for years and i always believe in giving players time to adapt but after 2 decades of average/slightly above average (pennington/tannehill/fitzpatrick), mediocre (fiedler), the wrong qb (culpepper over brees), washed up qbs (trent green), career backups (henne/moore) or just bad qbs (lucas, griese, rosenfels, feely, frerrotte, lemon, beck) my patience has pretty much run out...if you feel tua is not the guy then bring in competition/move on...im not saying he is or isnt the guy but playing fitz doesnt give u an answer to that question and i cant wait 3-4 more years....i mean tannehill was never gonna succeed here but watching him succeed with tennessee is both great and painful at the same time because im happy for the guy but it shows just how inept this franchise really is

and this is nothing against fitz hes easy to root for and an exciting player cuz of his gambles that wind up paying off and he plays with a grittiness but tua should be playing regardless of results this was supposed to be a rebuild from the ground up...we need to know if were building from the ground up with the right guy

the product this team has put on the field the last 20 years is unacceptable...a first round exit in the playoffs with fitz after sneaking into the last wildcard spot isnt changing anything for the future of this franchise

Excellent post brother but do you really want Tua out there if he has trouble throwing a pass ?

Would that help in his long term development to be pulled from a second straight game if it's a problem ?

I trust the coaches on this one and hopefully we get the win and Tua is back starting for the rest of the season

Excellent post brother but do you really want Tua out there if he has trouble throwing a pass ?

Would that help in his long term development to be pulled from a second straight game if it's a problem ?

I trust the coaches on this one and hopefully we get the win and Tua is back for the rest of the season
if hes legitimately hurt to where he cant grip the ball then i understand but deep down i believe the injury story to be bs

We deserve Gase...we don't deserve nice things.

***Correction: YOU deserve Gase because YOU don't deserve nice things.

We don't deserve a guy that comes from a winning culture and wants to impart that culture to his team. When a Pats fan looks at me with pity...I know where they are getting that from.

I never said you were attacking Tua’s injury, just that you were knocking others for pushing back inside a thread filled with people kicking dolphin fans while they’re down. When that particular poster piped up, he got it back. Maybe he and the others like him should try some of the high road you’re preaching about???

For the record, I agree with you on not wanting anybody to get injured and hope Burrow makes a full recovery. Maybe, just maybe you can see my point about the victory dancing going on about Tua right now being pathetic too?
That's just BS.

Seriously dude. Please provide an actual quote where I "knocked" others. Disagreeing and/or pointing out issues/problems regarding ANY player is a LOT different than attack etc.

And the only "high road" I'm talking about relates to serious injury and making that fair game.

IMO it's classless. I don't do it. And I don't like it.

I trust the coaches on this one and hopefully we get the win and Tua is back starting for the rest of the season
I believe the story is BS. Brett Favre played with a broke thumb on he throwing hand. BROKEN! Not some crybaby hangnail like Tua has

We deserve Gase...we don't deserve nice things.

***Correction: YOU deserve Gase because YOU don't deserve nice things.

We don't deserve a guy that comes from a winning culture and wants to impart that culture to his team. When a Pats fan looks at me with pity...I know where they are getting that from.
im not sure what youre getting at

Another angle is Greg Williams defense plays dirty and will try to take cheap shots, let Fitz take the late hits and advance til next week. The Bengals are a better match up for him

Back
Top Bottom