Fitzpatrick Starting | Page 26 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fitzpatrick Starting

Shouldn't all Dolphins fans be fans of Tua and be rooting for him to succeed? Why do a few posters here appear to be happy that the kid struggled last week and seem to be enjoying that he now appears to be injured. Why so much animosity towards a player on what is supposedly their favorite team and those who want to see him succeed?
Because he is 6 feet 220 and not 6’4 220
or 6’6 235

Or because he is apparently because he is a system QB Player for Saban with all those First RD stars

Or the real reason because he is an overt Christian

Joe burrow got a big boy injury behind a crappy line standing tall making a throw over the top while planting his foot and his guard got drove straight back instantly. While playing at an elite level unlike tua's little fake thumb injury according to some of his cult members here lol.
The Bengals have their own fan forums. Maybe you will feel more at home there.

Because he is 6 feet 220 and not 6’4 220
or 6’6 235

Or because he is apparently because he is a system QB Player for Saban with all those First RD stars

Or the real reason because he is an overt Christian

Whatever the reason. It has gotten old and is why I don't spend as much time reading these forums as I used to.

Whatever the reason. It has gotten old and is why I don't spend as much time reading these forums as I used to.

Come post in the Club forum brother. A more civil debate plus some goodies like a Don of the month award and great guest speakers

Someone seems awfully hurt.

2rMcid_0XibF6Mp00

I have no idea what you're doing on here to be honest. I'm sure there's a Bengals forum somewhere.
He is not a Bengals fan he is an LSU and Burrow fan who wanted Miami to select him but the football gods pulled a fast one on DBest Joeb9

And yes Joe plays like he enjoys contact and well we kno the big boy injuries are gonna come

The funny thing is the betting line started at Miami -3 1/2. The Jets announce their regular starting qb is returning and Miami is looking at going with their backup qb and the spread actual has gone up to Miami -7.
except this is not at all true. vegasinsider posts the lines from all the books from the moment they open. the dolphins opened -6.5 and -7 across the board sunday night/monday morning. it was never anywhere near 3.5.

except this is not at all true. vegasinsider posts the lines from all the books from the moment they open. the dolphins opened -6.5 and -7 across the board sunday night/monday morning. it was never anywhere near 3.5.
I think that the original poster conflated last week's line with this week's line. It was probably accidental.

Everyone Jesus Christ . Pick your stance. Own it and if we wanna squabble later we can do it.

I am hoping for the best with flo and co and Tua. I am trusting the process having been burned for thirty hearts of mostly bad football.

I am hoping fitz blows out the jets and that is the last time fitz ever plays a down here. I hope he stays on roster

Righteous! Tua experiment on pause (I'm not complaining) and now Fitzmagic time is here yet again! Well this tells me that Flores is serious about winning.

I'm actually fine with this because the offense was so stagnant with Tua. Oof I've got all the love for the kid and I'm rooting for him but I'm also going to remain honest with what I'm seeing. FitZ gives this team the best chance to win games NOW and most importantly this team is in position for a playoff run!

I believe Flores is a wise man that will not jeopardize this for one player who's clearly not ready as many of us saw last week.
May Flores continue to see the big picture and choose what's best for this team, although in the future, transparency would be nice...
& Yesss I'm rooting for Tua but I feel no urgency to rush him and only until he looks competent please allow Fitz to lead this team!

Last edited:
Next man up.

**** THOSE FILTHY, ROTTEN, STINKING, SLIMY, BUTT FUMBLING, GETTING SHOT DOWN BY SUZY, THREE LEGGED COLLIE MOLESTING, GREEN BASTARDS IN A VARIETY OF FESTERING, INFECTED ASSHOLES WITH A SEVENTEEN FOOT GIRTH HAVING DILDOE FEATURING A 55 HORSEPOWER ENGINE WITH A KICKSTART.

Twice.

Back
Top Bottom