Fitzpatrick to return next season...... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fitzpatrick to return next season......

That's absolutely the plan and ultimately why they grabbed Rosen, IMO.

If Fitz goes down, Rosen goes in, not Tua.

No way Rosen returns with Tua on the roster. No way, no how. Do you put Tua on the Practice Squad or carry 3 active QBs?

You people and your devotion to Rosen is hilarious at this point.

you guys are hilarious. If we draft Tua, he should sit out for the first year no matter what. This will allow him to learn how to be a pro by watching Fitz, he will be able to completely heal, and the most important thing for me is that the OLINE WILL HAVE ANOTHER YEAR TO DEVELOP! Do you really want to put a 90% healthy Tua behind a brand new offensive line? Ya'll should switch to XFL next week, leave the NFL to those that actually watch and understand it.
No, I would rather they play Rosen next year. That way they can determine if he has any trade value if they do draft Tua and he sits out the season to give him time to fully recover from his hip surgery. Playing Fitzpatrick
serves no purpose in regards to the future of the Dolphins since he will not be on the team after the 2020 season. If they want to keep him to mentor Tua or whoever they draft and continue to mentor Rosen, I have no problem with that but as someone who purchases 4 season tickets every year, I have zero interest in watching Fitzpatrick playing QB for the Dolphins next year.

IMO, GREAT NEWS!!! I'm sure a lot of you are too young to remember EARL MORRAL & DON STROCK, both extremely important pieces to the DOLPHIN teams of the past. FITZ can be our STROCK; lead, mentor (probably TUA) & play when needed. Ask DAN the Man himself how important STROCK was to his development. I hope he sticks around another 2-3 years in the backup/mentor role.

Hell NO.

This is like Deja Vu....is this 2009?

No way Rosen returns with Tua on the roster. No way, no how. Do you put Tua on the Practice Squad or carry 3 active QBs?

You people and your devotion to Rosen is hilarious at this point.
I'm not devoted to Rosen so that's pretty absurd for you to say.

I'm devoted to the idea that Tua sits for a year.

No, I would rather they play Rosen next year. That way they can determine if he has any trade value if they do draft Tua and he sits out the season to give him time to fully recover from his hip surgery. Playing Fitzpatrick
serves no purpose in regards to the future of the Dolphins since he will not be on the team after the 2020 season. If they want to keep him to mentor Tua or whoever they draft and continue to mentor Rosen, I have no problem with that but as someone who purchases 4 season tickets every year, I have zero interest in watching Fitzpatrick playing QB for the Dolphins next year.

I have zero want to see Rosen in Davie...at all.

Good chance he’ll be on IR at the start of the season.

That's 8 weeks, up front. And then?

If his medicals come back on schedule or ahead of schedule, he will play sooner rather than later.

Or that Rosen is worth a roster spot?
Inasmuch you'll have an appreciably better team than last year with more time and he has a chance to look a little better for trade bait. Whether he does or doesn't who cares? Again, if the goal is not play Tua next year you need someone besides Fitz to have QB by their name. You accomplish nothing by dropping Rosen and grabbing Johnny Nobigdeal instead.

That's absolutely the plan and ultimately why they grabbed Rosen, IMO.

If Fitz goes down, Rosen goes in, not Tua.

They won't work with Tua if they don't draft him.

It's silly to count your chickens before they hatch!

Back
Top Bottom