Fitzpatrick to return next season...... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fitzpatrick to return next season......

He may be if Fitz gets injured, or it may be worth holding onto him into the season in case another team suffers injuries and gets desperate enough to trade. Why not keeep your options open for as long as possible?

What makes you believe he has value outside of Davie?

HE said he wants him to go to a team that can let him take time to recover or something to that effect.

Honestly it feels like his Agent is trying to drive other teams away from drafting him. It is a weird feeling and thought, but it seems like he wants to go to Miami.

I dont see dolphins drafting tua... it going be love or herbert
I disagree. I think Miami takes Tua Tagovailoa and can afford to give him the extra time to recover fully. We're rolling with Fitz at QB for 2020 and if the bearded one gets injured, in comes Rosen. Fitz is a tough veteran who inspires the players around him and it's significant that he has his playcaller, Chan Gailey joining the Dolphins (3 years together in Buffalo, 2 years together at the NY Jets).
Tua gets a first hand look at QB leadership and how to read Defenses from Fitz, while we work to tighten up the O-line and establish a new RB and gets the time to recover 100%.
If another team moves up to take Tua ahead of us, then OK, we take Justin Herbert. He is a very good prospect with a big arm and we give him the time to observe behind Fitz. Either way, we roll with Fitzmagic in 2020. Yes, we have lots of other needs but this is the year we invest in a QB to develop for the future.

Just because Fitzpatrick says he wants to come back for 2020 doesn't necessarily mean that the Dolphins want him back. 2019 proved that the team isn't afraid to eat some salary to make a player go away.

He should be 1 of 5 QBs in camp. On the last day announce our new starter. Place the next two on the 53, the 4th on PS and promote Fitz to QB coach and pay him his 8M.

I disagree. I think Miami takes Tua Tagovailoa and can afford to give him the extra time to recover fully. We're rolling with Fitz at QB for 2020 and if the bearded one gets injured, in comes Rosen. Fitz is a tough veteran who inspires the players around him and it's significant that he has his playcaller, Chan Gailey joining the Dolphins (3 years together in Buffalo, 2 years together at the NY Jets).
Tua gets a first hand look at QB leadership and how to read Defenses from Fitz, while we work to tighten up the O-line and establish a new RB and gets the time to recover 100%.
If another team moves up to take Tua ahead of us, then OK, we take Justin Herbert. He is a very good prospect with a big arm and we give him the time to observe behind Fitz. Either way, we roll with Fitzmagic in 2020. Yes, we have lots of other needs but this is the year we invest in a QB to develop for the future.
the bottom line will be can Tua body handle nfl??? Nobody knows that..I dont care how good your oline is in nfl..your going get hit as qb. NFL starting qb dont miss game..the real good one... best answer for Tua will be 4 yr from now.. than we can be clear of what Tua is all about.right now Tua sound good on paper...

Back
Top Bottom