Fitzpatrick will be our starter in 2021 also | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fitzpatrick will be our starter in 2021 also

301129160-psychic.jpg

yall kind of forget that Tua is a small injury prone QB, just because Fitz isnt starting next week, doesnt mean he wont be starting in 2021 while Tua rehabs.

So all yall mocking the OP, be forewarned
No one is mocking the OP. We are just pointing out the obvious since Tua is now the starter. As far as Fitzpatrick being the starter in 2021 if Tua is injured is concerned. I doubt Fitzpatrick will even be a Dolphin in 2021. His contract ends after this season and I think they will likely be looking to bring in a younger backup. While Tua did suffer a serious hip injury at Alabama which caused him to miss the latter part of the 2019 season, he only missed one other game during his time at Alabama due to injuries. Also I am not sure how 6 feet 1 and 220 pounds is considered small when there are several other starting QB’s in the league smaller than Tua.

I remember when the Dolphins passed on signing an injured and smaller QB back in 2006 and they have regretted it ever since. No one knows how Tua will do in the NFL at this time and we certainly have no way of predicting future injuries. We just hope for the best and personally I look forward to the ride and hopefully it doesn’t end up in a crash.

yall kind of forget that Tua is a small injury prone QB, just because Fitz isnt starting next week, doesnt mean he wont be starting in 2021 while Tua rehabs.

So all yall mocking the OP, be forewarned

Why is Tua considered to be injury prone?

Fitz might be rehabbing right now after that hit to the head he took.

as long as tua can make the OL as good as Fitz does I think he'll be fine. Fitz has what the 3rd fastest release time in the league, Tua will need that behind all these rookies

Should we start pointing out everyone who’s wrong on here?

cough 3 or 4 win team cough
#1 overall pick cough

Back
Top Bottom