Fitzpatrick will be our starter in 2021 also | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fitzpatrick will be our starter in 2021 also

giphy.gif

If he continues to play this way and we make a deep run into the playoffs, it would be very hard to justify starting tua next year. Let him sit like rogers. That turned out well

If he's playing that well you deal him during the offseason to a team that might draft a qb next year and might be interested in having a good vet to mentor their investment. For example the team that drafts Justin Fields might want to groom him for a little while.

I could see Fitz saying I'm going home to be with my family in 2021. Call me if an injury comes up, otherwise I'm retired.

Probably not but with this organization you never know.

Herbert and Burrow are looking pretty good on the field, Tuas been looking good in bubble wrap.

Not gonna happen. Fitzypoo and I already made a deal to shave each other down over a 40 day period in September.

Sorry.

Last edited:
Probably not but with this organization you never know.

Herbert and Burrow are looking pretty good on the field, Tuas been looking good in bubble wrap.

No trouble with bubble wrap until Fitz gets injured, traded or he retires. The next couple weeks should determine if we even sniff playoffs...We are tenth in AFC as of right now...

Back
Top Bottom