Fitzpatrick will be our starter in 2021 also | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fitzpatrick will be our starter in 2021 also

If he continues to play this way and we make a deep run into the playoffs, it would be very hard to justify starting tua next year. Let him sit like rogers. That turned out well
Deep run into the POs getting a little ahead of ourselves - just how many PO appearances has magic man led his team too???

Hint

Starts with a “z” ends with a “o”

If he continues to play this way and we make a deep run into the playoffs, it would be very hard to justify starting tua next year. Let him sit like rogers. That turned out well
If Fitzpatrick is the Dolphins QB in 2021, I predict the Dolphins will have a new HC in 2022. I doubt Fitzpatrick will even be in the NFL after this season and if he is, it won’t be as the starting QB of the Miami Dolphins.
Rogers sat for three years in Green Bay because he was behind a future HOF QB. Tua is behind a QB who has proven throughout his career that he is nothing but a solid backup QB and an inconsistent starting QB
when he has had that role on the many teams he has played for.

I appreciate Fitzpatrick for what he is and as a mentor for Tua this year but I have zero interest in seeing him as the Dolphins starter next year. In fact it is my hope Tua will be the starting QB for the last 6 weeks of this season so he can get adjusted to playing QB in the NFL before the 2021 season begins.

I actually think you have a very good point. I will never understand the hate that Fitzpatrick gets from "Dolphins fans". Fitz struggles early were way more to do with a young team figuring out how to play together (lots of new moving parts/no preseason). I personally would love to see Fitz lead this team next year. Let Tua sit and learn. Y'all are so impatient. (Reminds me of Joe Philbin)
Contracts can be extended... It's a thing you know

No chance in hell Fitzpatrick is the starter on this team in 2021. He might not even be the starter a month from now. Put down the crack pipe and get help!

Not gonna happen. Fitzypoo and I already made a deal to shave each other down over a 40 day period in September.

Sorry.
Now, will you actually call him "Fitzypoo" as he is shaving you down, or will go with the more formal "Ryan".
Just asking for a friend.

Folks being isolated during these times can sometimes drive a person a bit crazy. I implore you seek help if you need it, I've been there just last week I lost it and went to target with my wife for Halloween decorations.
Lmao

Fitzpatrick will definitely be on team next year. How it works out. Idk, Tua got put on his grown man pant and be ready battle Fitzpatrick.. Tua honeymoon over next yr..there no excuse next yr.. Tua should no playbooks...if he dont start it going put more pressure on Tua to play..tua going need time to adjust to spd of NFL

Last edited:
Great Job on Fitzs part, but he was exploiting a depleted secondary with a practice squad CB? Cant crown him just yet

I want to see Tua as much if not more than the next guy.... But credit is due and Fitzy since about halfway thru last season to now has been a top 10 QB.

Back
Top Bottom