Fitzpatrick will be our starter in 2021 also | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fitzpatrick will be our starter in 2021 also

You misunderstood what I was saying. I wasn't calling Fitz the long term answer but just pointing out that Tua learning from Fitz is in the best interest of the team long term... Think Aaron Rodgers. Oh and Brett Farve was a turnover machine who broke the interception record before breaking the TD record. But look at Aaron Rodgers... He is setting records for not thowing interceptions. Funny how that works

Favre was a much better QB than Fitzpatrick ever will be and the Packers drafted Rodgers in the 20's after he fell to them. No way is this even close to the same situation. Had Rogers been drafted in the top 5 and not sitting behind a HOF QB all those years, he starts a lot sooner than he did.

Favre was a much better QB than Fitzpatrick ever will be and the Packers drafted Rodgers in the 20's after he fell to them. No way is this even close to the same situation. Had Rogers been drafted in the top 5 and not sitting behind a HOF QB all those years, he starts a lot sooner than he did.
Completely disagree that draft position should dictate how long you let your QB sit. It really depends on many factors like O-line play and if you have a good option in front of said player. Fitz is a very good option that everyone on the team respects. So was Farve except Farve was not a good teammate to Rodgers... Farve was a selfish prick

I hated one of the Man Utd football managers because of something he did against my team before he became our manager. So what? The enemy is the enemy. Plus you appear to be the type of person who loves to make a lot more of a statement. Yeah I dislike Fitz so because of that I hate Tua, Flo, all Miami Dolphins fans, the dolphin as an animal the stadium, my mum ...... you’ve got a vivid imagination now carry on shaking your head
Hmmm but do you hate coach Flo? After all he is from the scummy Patriots of all places. Your logic is seriously flawed. You are just butt hurt that he beat our ass every time he played us regardless of what uniform he was wearing. Grow up man

Completely disagree that draft position should dictate how long you let your QB sit. It really depends on many factors like O-line play and if you have a good option in front of said player. Fitz is a very good option that everyone on the team respects. So was Farve except Farve was not a good teammate to Rodgers... Farve was a selfish prick

Well Tua will be the starter in 2021 no matter what you think of Fitzpatrick because if Tua is sitting on the bench in year 2 then it was a wasted pick to begin with. Fitzpatrick might just decide to call it quits after this season and let the Dolphins off easy.

If he continues to play this way and we make a deep run into the playoffs, it would be very hard to justify starting tua next year. Let him sit like rogers. That turned out well

I completely agree with this statement, but there is zero chance the Dolphins make a deep run into the playoffs; I think there's a 5% chance of even making the playoffs. Even playing like we did last week, I could see us going 8-8 at best.

Imagine wanting to kick out a top 5 QBR quarterback for literally no reason. This forum never ceases to amaze.

If we get to the AFC Championship game, Fitz might be back... anything less than that. It aint happening.

Imagine wanting to kick out a top 5 QBR quarterback for literally no reason. This forum never ceases to amaze.
Literally not a single person said this...

The guy who suggested giving Fitzpatrick at 5 year deal similar to Tannehills $100M contract was clearly joking. People really need to pick up on sarcasm when someone post something like that.

Last edited:
Literally not a single person said this...

They guy who suggested giving Fitzpatrick at 5 year deal similar to Tannehills $100M contract was clearly joking. People really need to pick up on sarcasm when someone post something like that.

"This forum never ceases to amaze me"
-Kamelion4291
Admittedly didn't read through every page of this, but the first entire page was "LOLOL U WISH HE GONE".

nope nope nope, farve was dog **** rodgers first 2 years he was mentoring. i posted stats on previous page.

the beard is greater than old gray beard. alex smith/mahomes is a better comparison, you have elite QBs like Smith and Fitz playing in front of lottery pic QBs

Back
Top Bottom