Fitzpatrick will be our starter in 2021 also | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fitzpatrick will be our starter in 2021 also

nope nope nope, farve was dog **** rodgers first 2 years he was mentoring. i posted stats on previous page.

the beard is greater than old gray beard. alex smith/mahomes is a better comparison, you have elite QBs like Smith and Fitz playing in front of lottery pic QBs

You’re argument is laughable at best. Favre is in the HOF and Fitzpatrick is a journeyman QB.

He will be the qb in 2021 after tua goes down. 2 ankles, a knee, and a hip in college.. everytime the guy gets tackled he’s injured.. he’s an incredible passer. So good to keep Fitz around while he gets his ankles tightened up or knee scoped

Fitz has never ever ever led a team to the POs it is possible that Covid 19 could get him there - if every team we play is hampered by + tests
First of all, if we get in then anything can happen. This year there are 7 seeds and Fitzpatrick is one of the most streaky QBs that has played this game. The way he played the last half of last year earned the job this year and if he keeps elevating his game he will earn the right to start next year if he chooses to resign.(Regardless of how badly the fans want to see Tua) The fans aren't running the show...thank God

First of all, if we get in then anything can happen. This year there are 7 seeds and Fitzpatrick is one of the most streaky QBs that has played this game. The way he played the last half of last year earned the job this year and if he keeps elevating his game he will earn the right to start next year if he chooses to resign.(Regardless of how badly the fans want to see Tua) The fans aren't running the show...thank God
16 year history is a long predictor of the present and future

How long can we sustain this level of suspense...what with the gnashing of the teeth and what not. Oy vey, I'm starting to miss the Rosen threads.

You’re argument is laughable at best. Favre is in the HOF and Fitzpatrick is a journeyman QB.

oh no im 100% correct. look at the records both teams had with farves 2 years mentoring Rodgers compared to the last 21 weeks of fitz

Farve was 5-16 after in the 22 weeks after drafting Rodgers and thats without trying to tank, in the last 22 weeks Fitz is 7-11 in games started with the team trying to lose. And fitz stats and leadership is much greater than Farves during that time frame. you cant compare the two.

In fact Fitz sat 3 years behind pro bowlers Marc Bulger and Carson Palmer which probably benefitted him into his greatness. We wouldnt see the courage, leadership, and decision making elsewhise, 3 years is how long Rodgers sat too. I have no issues with Tua sitting another 2 years and learning these traits behind Fitz. Fitz was just snubbed out of hte pro bowl multiple times because only Brady, Manning, and Ben were allowed to get the QB nod in the AFC. Not to mention if he would've been allowed to play the entire season with Tampa, he might've bumped the likes of Brees, Prescott, or Wilson out of the Pro Bowl picture.

Leadership is far more than who puts croutons in their oodles of noodles, its about getting your entire team to see you doing it, not questioning it, and starting to do it themselves. Thats what Fitz brings to Tua. Farve just played for himself and his stats and never once offered a younger player or teammate croutons

oh no im 100% correct. look at the records both teams had with farves 2 years mentoring Rodgers compared to the last 21 weeks of fitz

Farve was 5-16 after in the 22 weeks after drafting Rodgers and thats without trying to tank, in the last 22 weeks Fitz is 7-11 in games started with the team trying to lose. And fitz stats and leadership is much greater than Farves during that time frame. you cant compare the two.

In fact Fitz sat 3 years behind pro bowlers Marc Bulger and Carson Palmer which probably benefitted him into his greatness. We wouldnt see the courage, leadership, and decision making elsewhise, 3 years is how long Rodgers sat too. I have no issues with Tua sitting another 2 years and learning these traits behind Fitz. Fitz was just snubbed out of hte pro bowl multiple times because only Brady, Manning, and Ben were allowed to get the QB nod in the AFC. Not to mention if he would've been allowed to play the entire season with Tampa, he might've bumped the likes of Brees, Prescott, or Wilson out of the Pro Bowl picture.

Leadership is far more than who puts croutons in their oodles of noodles, its about getting your entire team to see you doing it, not questioning it, and starting to do it themselves. Thats what Fitz brings to Tua. Farve just played for himself and his stats and never once offered a younger player or teammate croutons
Maybe Tua sitting this yr but next yr I have problem w that. Fitzpatrick is allright he play hard but after while they go need more than Fitzpatrick to beat N.E and Buffalo...tua will have to be as good as Allen's or Cam to win afc east..coming up w excused Tua ain't going help either..tua ain't development players draft in 4th rd.

Last edited:
It is what is, having said that, at the end of the day it just is what it is. I'm trying to say that I'm confused by this thread. Fitz finally gets it after 16 years and pulls a Rich Gannon? No way.

Back
Top Bottom