Fitzpatrick will be our starter in 2021 also | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fitzpatrick will be our starter in 2021 also

Actually thinking more John Elway than Rich Gannon. Elway won his first SB at the age of 37 and then repeated at the age of 38. This would put him right along the lines of what Fitz is going to do for us this year and next

Actually thinking more John Elway than Rich Gannon. Elway won his first SB at the age of 37 and then repeated at the age of 38. This would put him right along the lines of what Fitz is going to do for us this year and next
15E8B7C0-57A4-4AAA-A69D-4567AE153DB2.gif

First of all, if we get in then anything can happen. This year there are 7 seeds and Fitzpatrick is one of the most streaky QBs that has played this game. The way he played the last half of last year earned the job this year and if he keeps elevating his game he will earn the right to start next year if he chooses to resign.(Regardless of how badly the fans want to see Tua) The fans aren't running the show...thank God
Yes if we get in we going beat ravens..

I really hope youve been drinking

Fitz isnt taking us to the super bowl .... and winning it..... and then franchise tagging him? Man this thread has been something else

I really hope youve been drinking

Fitz isnt taking us to the super bowl .... and winning it..... and then franchise tagging him? Man this thread has been something else

ive used statistical data analysis with examples to show why fitz can go back to bqck for us qnd why its okay for tua to sit for 3 or 4 years behind the beard. :-( "you can't beat the system"

Fitz is playing well now, so I think the thing to do is give Tua a look at WR, or maybe have him return a few punts. Let him get a feel for the game.

That actually wouldnt surprise me at all... Came in here to tell OP to stop smoking crack but... Lets be honest here, this actually sounds like something the Fins would do, draft a great QB prospect in the top 5 and proceed to fall in love with a 38 YO journeyman cause "he's the man" all the while convincing themselves that Tua sitting 2 years is perfectly fine because Rodgers....

nope nope nope, farve was dog **** rodgers first 2 years he was mentoring. i posted stats on previous page.

the beard is greater than old gray beard. alex smith/mahomes is a better comparison, you have elite QBs like Smith and Fitz playing in front of lottery pic QBs
Wait.. are you saying fitz is an elite QB? I must have read it wrong

That actually wouldnt surprise me at all... Came in here to tell OP to stop smoking crack but... Lets be honest here, this actually sounds like something the Fins would do, draft a great QB prospect in the top 5 and proceed to fall in love with a 38 YO journeyman cause "he's the man" all the while convincing themselves that Tua sitting 2 years is perfectly fine because Rodgers....

this post was doing well til it didn’t finish with “job security” instead of “Rodgers”

This is F ing hilarious. The most inconsistent QB in the league Who has never sniffed a playoff has one good game and ppl are comparing him to hof QBs

The wierd thing for me is I’ve seen no reason to think tua couldn’t be doing this for us already at the fitz clip if not better and with a ton of upside this season even.

like why would I think had tua not started from week 1 he wouldn’t have been able to play a fitz like game vs the 9ers in week 5? I just don’t buy it. That bama college tape was stupid. And I feel like secondary reads aren’t off the table with tua. Which means I’m not leaving as many plays on the field. Vs the 9ers yep the primary’s were open but vs the Seahawks yeah secondary reads from the pocket were needed and that’s not on the table with any consistency from fitz...and it showed

im sure there will be plenty of primary’s open against the jets this week so don’t expect any qb warts to really show up. Should be an easy game for fitz to execute the ask.

Back
Top Bottom