Fitzpatrick will be our starter in 2021 also | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fitzpatrick will be our starter in 2021 also

Your profile pic suits the post.

exactly. Leonardo DiCaprio was in the game for 26 years before he won an award. Much like Fitz, he had some amazing performances that got peoples hopes up for him winning something like Celebrity, and then other times you thought what was this **** such as The Revenant.

I never placed the relevance of my profile picture to the likeness of Fitz until you mentioned this, well played sir, well played.

And i cant quote all, but the reason this thread has continued is because their are open-minded people that are stuck in the closest. Its okay to come out of the closest and be open-minded. I think my facebook and google account was celebrating "come out of the closest day" last week. its okay to come out of the closest and quit pretending to be close minded.

Noo "it" not wrong.

If we've been watching every snap of the games, we know a handful of his INT's havent been his fault this year but the wide recievers. If you subtract the int's that should've never happened, you are probably looking at 2012 playoff Joe Flacco, just Fitz its a dual threat QB unlike Flacco.

I know alot of the members of this site arent really paying attention to this game and are looking into flaws in Fitz game because they want their savior Tua to take the reigns. I took look forward to the day that Tua is the next Mahomes or Rodgers. There is no El Diablo though without the Magic Man. Tua is going to be elite for us until the year 2040, this we all can admit

So many QB's could've developed under Fitz but never got the chance and look at them now..

Christian Hackenburg...what would've happened to him if the Jets would've kept Fitz and let him develop

we saw what kind of year Famous Jameis put up after being with Fitz

Maybe Tavaris Jackson (RIP) would've rekindled his magic if given the chance to sit behind Fitz longer

Jordan Palmer had two opportunities but both were blown, its one of the reasons his path kept almost intertwining with Fitz but never did.

It's why you have to commit, C-0-M-M-I-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-☕

https://tenor.com/bh4ni.gif

This is F ing hilarious. The most inconsistent QB in the league Who has never sniffed a playoff has one good game and ppl are comparing him to hof QBs
This is F ing hilarious. The one of the most recent rookie QB's in the league Who has never sniffed or yet to even play one game and ppl are comparing him to hof QBs

Yikes. I stopped after deep playoff run.

but how can you stop there. Some reporters say that Fitzmagic is the best QB we've had since Marino. TanneGoat17 led the Titans to the AFC championship game last year. Its only logical that the Beard should be able to do likewise, if not greater.

Is this NOT the man you want mentoring the man he's handing the keys to. We saw how well Tua influenced Mac Jones at Bama, so you have a great mentor, mentoreeing another great mentor that is currently a protige

Everybody clamoring for Tua and nobody knows if he can play. Praying he can. But the jury is clearly out.

Anybody got clips or any reports on how Tua has done in practice? Lately? Early? When did Fitz rave about throws Tua could make that he can’t?

Crazy talk. If Tua isn’t starting by the end of this season something is wrong. Fitzpatrick won’t be good all year I think you can count on him being bad 2 weeks from now if not this jets game

Thats what you all said before about Fieldler. What a joke. Never played in a playoff game. Look at. how many interceptions he has thrown. Look. at. TUAs. TD. to Interception ratio and completion %. (accuracy). TUA won a championship already.

What has Fitz won? Nothing, Zero. Kaput for 16 years.

but how can you stop there. Some reporters say that Fitzmagic is the best QB we've had since Marino. TanneGoat17 led the Titans to the AFC championship game last year. Its only logical that the Beard should be able to do likewise, if not greater.

Is this NOT the man you want mentoring the man he's handing the keys to. We saw how well Tua influenced Mac Jones at Bama, so you have a great mentor, mentoreeing another great mentor that is currently a protige

Agreed. I was speaking (mostly in jest) about the likelihood of this team going deep into the playoffs..... based on the performance of 4 of the 5 games played so far. Comments inspired primarily by the pourus D we've displayed thus far.

Thats what you all said before about Fieldler. What a joke. Never played in a playoff game. Look at. how many interceptions he has thrown. Look. at. TUAs. TD. to Interception ratio and completion %. (accuracy). TUA won a championship already.

What has Fitz won? Nothing, Zero. Kaput for 16 years.
Whatever Fitz's record is in the NFL, as of today, it is better than Tuas.

Back
Top Bottom