Fitzpatrick will be our starter in 2021 also | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fitzpatrick will be our starter in 2021 also

show me where tua has a losing record in the nfl like fitz?
ill Be here to eat crow if I’m wrong, but so far it’s trending that you are going to be wrong on your evaluation of the Qb this year..

you are so wrapped up into Tua, which is understandable, We all love him, but you have stopped seeing what Is happening with Fitzpatrick..He’s improving, and there were signs from last year that that would be the case, it’s the major reason why he deserved the start this year.

enjoy The season,this team is trying to win some respect this year and stay ahead of schedule, and do the smart thing by giving our franchise Qb time to build strength in his body and learn, give credit to Fitzpatrick where credit is due..Tua time will come..

It pains me to have to point out to a poster of your caliber that Tua has no record at all, which is always infinitely less than any record at all. Do the math!

I think any qb would take 0-0 over a minus record any day.

but yeah I mean if you gonna get that technical I guess lol

but how can you stop there. Some reporters say that Fitzmagic is the best QB we've had since Marino. TanneGoat17 led the Titans to the AFC championship game last year. Its only logical that the Beard should be able to do likewise, if not greater.

Is this NOT the man you want mentoring the man he's handing the keys to. We saw how well Tua influenced Mac Jones at Bama, so you have a great mentor, mentoreeing another great mentor that is currently a protige

mac jones leaves a bunch of plays on the field. And I don’t think tua did any mentoring there. He basically said he hopes it’s “good competition” for the bama job and of course at the time rooting for his brother who was still there to win it.

mac jones leaves a bunch of plays on the field. And I don’t think tua did any mentoring there. He basically said he hopes it’s “good competition” for the bama job and of course at the time rooting for his brother who was still there to win it.

no tua was an excellent mentor to mac attack. u have to say the right things. everyonevsaw the lessons Magic man taught El Diablo tonight. how often u see a mentor act as a hype man for his protege. we need this for a few more years while the hip heals. on the roll out. tua went deeper than needed. alluding to hip not healed

If it got the point where this becomes an actual discussion - e.g. how do we start our golden boy rookie when our grizzled vet seatwarmer is leading the team to big things (which hasn't happened yet, but i'm not one to rule out the possibility), i'll be ecstatic. That's what you call a "Cadillac Problem".

Fitzpatrick was awful in the second half. He’s too inconsistent and we are just wasting time playing him instead of Tua.

Well damn. I was wrong. Still wished we had waited till at least next year. Thank you Fitz. Lets go Tua. Hope Fitz stays on as a qb coach. He was an excellent addition to our team. Got alot of love for his attitude towards our young stud

Back
Top Bottom