Fitzpatrick | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fitzpatrick

I promise you I will be back with more horrible play by Fitzpatrick
You haven’t even brought up anything bad about Fitz, you either have a 5 word sentence bashing him or complain about how much money you’ve spent on the team. Come back with real info in your next 10 word essay.

OP is trolling, he doesnt suck. But you all do need to get off this kids nuts. He aint all that.

Based on the tight coverage on Hilton that Luck placed perfectly?

Or the fact he's tops in the NFL in passer rating allowed?

Help me figure it out.
Thats easy to explain bro. Look at the difference between X and Fitz. X has tight coverage, but knows how to get his head around, and has a knack for big plays. Fitz on the other hand has tight coverage, but holds a lot, and does not get his head around. His biggest plays came at the beginning of the season where he stopped a few 3rd down passes out of the slot. And his only pick is during garbage time against new england when it didnt matter. Thats not to say he wont develop, he is further along than X was his rookie year. But you all are acting like he is a pro bowler lol. Come on... Pro bowlers make pro bowl plays, and I havent seen it yet.
I got in trouble on here last month for saying I would rather have Edwin James or traded down... I've actually changed my mind after seeing what Fitz can do on the boundary. He was hip to hip with Hilton which is very impressive. But he hasnt put it all together just yet.

Thats easy to explain bro. Look at the difference between X and Fitz. X has tight coverage, but knows how to get his head around, and has a knack for big plays. Fitz on the other hand has tight coverage, but holds a lot, and does not get his head around. His biggest plays came at the beginning of the season where he stopped a few 3rd down passes out of the slot. And his only pick is during garbage time against new england when it didnt matter. Thats not to say he wont develop, he is further along than X was his rookie year. But you all are acting like he is a pro bowler lol. Come on... Pro bowlers make pro bowl plays, and I havent seen it yet.
I got in trouble on here last month for saying I would rather have Edwin James or traded down... I've actually changed my mind after seeing what Fitz can do on the boundary. He was hip to hip with Hilton which is very impressive. But he hasnt put it all together just yet.

I'll take a guy locking a guy down over a dude making interceptions..

The Panthers DB that leads the league in interceptions gets burnt a lot..I'd rather not have that..

Minkah has the hardest part of playing DB down, next is the ball skills..

TJ McDonald is the glaring mistake here (along with the money paid to McCain).

Fitzpatrick should've been the FS from day one. "Borrowing" him to make up for a deficiency at CB wasn't the wise long term move.

They did it with Tunsil too.

Say what you want about Devante Parker but the kid has never been used for his strengths. Even when healthy in 2017 the 50/50 redzone balls were going to Julius "pitter patter" Thomas.

TJ McDonald is the glaring mistake here (along with the money paid to McCain).

Fitzpatrick should've been the FS from day one. "Borrowing" him to make up for a deficiency at CB wasn't the wise long term move.

They did it with Tunsil too.

Say what you want about Devante Parker but the kid has never been used for his strengths. Even when healthy in 2017 the 50/50 redzone balls were going to Julius "pitter patter" Thomas.

I agree with this 100%.
And I'll follow along with Parker. Even with his injuries I bet he pulls a Jimmy Smith and plays great once he leaves here.

Move Minkah to FS, keep McCain in the slot, draft a CB to play opposite X, trade McDonald for whatever you can get.

anyone who thinks this Fitzpatrick is good is crazy. Horrible
tenor.gif

Anyone get the feeling that Minkah stole this guys girl or maybe Minkah spurned their advances? I mean Minkah isn't perfect, he is a rookie playing multiple positions, he is bound to make mistakes. However there are many players on the team more deserving of criticism. The fact that someone who rarely posts would start a thread just to rip on this specific player seems a little odd.

He learned boundary corner, slot, and free safety during his rookie season. He excels at everyone of these positions. He has made some rookie mistakes, but that is expected. I strongly disagree with the OP.

Anyone get the feeling that Minkah stole this guys girl or maybe Minkah spurned their advances? I mean Minkah isn't perfect, he is a rookie playing multiple positions, he is bound to make mistakes. However there are many players on the team more deserving of criticism. The fact that someone who rarely posts would start a thread just to rip on this specific player seems a little odd.

Alcohol

Back
Top Bottom