Fitzpatrick | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fitzpatrick

Fitzpatrick has been playing incredibly well this season after Rosen was benched. If Fitzpatrick was a rookie QB or a 2nd year player, everyone would be going nuts over him. I think he is very underrated player and fans on here don't give him enough credit. Imagine Tannehill on this team.....And let that sink in.. . . That's how impressive Fitzpatrick has been.

We have one of the worst offenses in the league
Yes he gave both opportunity with throws lobbing them up but Parker and Giesecki made those stats
I never want a starting QB with such a weak arm so no I would not be going nuts and Tanny is one of the top QB's in the league since taking over a struggling team so not getting that either

Fitzpatrick has been playing incredibly well this season after Rosen was benched. If Fitzpatrick was a rookie QB or a 2nd year player, everyone would be going nuts over him. I think he is very underrated player and fans on here don't give him enough credit. Imagine Tannehill on this team.....And let that sink in.. . . That's how impressive Fitzpatrick has been.
Tannehill and Fitz look a lot alike this year, except for some chin whiskers.

Great. Meaningless win number three by a 37 year old QB. Those of you that are so happy today are not going to be so happy when this franchise has to piss away some of their valuable draft capital on draft day to acquire a QB. Or even worse, are not able to land a difference maker at the QB position. You can build your team all you want but if you don't fix the QB position you end up like Indianapolis. A franchise that does everything right when it comes to building their team, with a really good head coach, are no longer a serious super bowl contender without Andrew Luck. They are now in football purgatory having to play a guy like Jacoby Brissett.

I can't stand Fitz, but there is no way around it....

He played his butt off and so did Gesicki and Parker!

This is Parkers best game as a pro and he looked Elite in this game.

I Really enjoyed it!!

This is what Fitz does... a lot of average to terrible games and a few great ones.

Great. Meaningless win number three by a 37 year old QB. Those of you that are so happy today are not going to be so happy when this franchise has to piss away some of their valuable draft capital on draft day to acquire a QB. Or even worse, are not able to land a difference maker at the QB position. You can build your team all you want but if you don't fix the QB position you end up like Indianapolis. A franchise that does everything right when it comes to building their team, with a really good head coach, are no longer a serious super bowl contender without Andrew Luck. They are now in football purgatory having to play a guy like Jacoby Brissett.
You do not need the #1 pick to get a QB.

We have one of the worst offenses in the league
Yes he gave both opportunity with throws lobbing them up but Parker and Giesecki made those stats
I never want a starting QB with such a weak arm so no I would not be going nuts and Tanny is one of the top QB's in the league since taking over a struggling team so not getting that either

that's cute you think Tannehill would still be playing this well on this awful team. Fitzpatrick is literally carrying us each and every week.

History has proven this whole rant is false.

Draft Tua as well as another young QB. Put Tua in a cryogenic chamber for a year, and start Fitz next year. Done.

I really, really hope a game like yesterday opens the eyes of some on this forum that a QB does not need everything around him to be perfect in order for him to function if he's actually worth a damn.

My brain hated winning yesterday because it was our opportunity to move up in the draft, but my heart loved it because I've watched this team quit and fold under adversity an infinite number of times over the years and it was just nice to see a team with that amount of fight in them. It was a conflicting day.

Fitz is still Fitz. It's what we've all been saying. You play Fitz and he's good for a few games. That's what we've had for years. "Good for a few games"... The question is; is that what we want long term; "Good for a few games" ? Or should we have not worried about a "few games" this year and positioned ourselves for the best QB in the draft, or at worse, the best player in the draft? Now it looks like we'll end up anywhere from around 4 to 10. I'm okay with that, but my concern is, we trade our capital in order to move up, when it all could have been avoided.

Image result for mvp aqua

fun game to watch but less fun during a week i was literally playing against Parker and Gesicki in fantasy.

luckily I still got my first round bye because i'm sure everybody cares

but seriously, meaningless or not, it was a fun game to watch and seeing some of our young offensive weapons thrive was nice

painfully obvious we need pass rush help and our defense took a noticeable step back with baker out

Fitz is still Fitz. It's what we've all been saying. You play Fitz and he's good for a few games. That's what we've had for years. "Good for a few games"... The question is; is that what we want long term; "Good for a few games" ? Or should we have not worried about a "few games" this year and positioned ourselves for the best QB in the draft, or at worse, the best player in the draft? Now it looks like we'll end up anywhere from around 4 to 10. I'm okay with that, but my concern is, we trade our capital in order to move up, when it all could have been avoided.
I'm not too concerned about that. Who would it make sense to move up for?

I'm not too concerned about that. Who would it make sense to move up for?
Nobody IMHO. This team has too many needs for that... But who really knows what the FO will be thinking come draft day.

Back
Top Bottom