FIU-UM Fight | 8 Canes Suspended | Page 22 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FIU-UM Fight | 8 Canes Suspended

Are people done with this subject? every ****ing time I turn n the radio, the fight is always mentioned.

PatsSuck456 said:
Are people done with this subject? every ****ing time I turn n the radio, the fight is always mentioned.

it shouldn't die this topic. It was one of the most if not the most disgusting displays on an athletic field this country has ever seen.

It should be talked about everyday. Why are certain schools letting their atheltes act in such a manner. It needs to be discussed. And when will enough be enough. 3 brawls in less than a calender year. Come on! Something must be done

MikeO said:
it shouldn't die this topic. It was one of the most if not the most disgusting displays on an athletic field this country has ever seen.

It should be talked about everyday. Why are certain schools letting their atheltes act in such a manner. It needs to be discussed. And when will enough be enough. 3 brawls in less than a calender year. Come on! Something must be done
Yes, something must be done. All the puss-wahs should keep building up Miami's rep as a no hold's barred, ball busting, dominating football program, and us UM fans will continue to despise other teams lack of team unity a.k.a., balls. Thank you for your support :evil:

any other team would have reacted in the exact same way um did. i dont know i f every color commentator would have acted like lamar thomas (that was hillarious)

Jaydog57 said:
Yes, something must be done. All the puss-wahs should keep building up Miami's rep as a no hold's barred, ball busting, dominating football program, and us UM fans will continue to despise other teams lack of team unity a.k.a., balls. Thank you for your support :evil:

LOL......did you say dominating?????? HAHAHAH omg YOU GUYS SUCK. The only rep you guys have is a bunch of OVER RATED thugs.

Omg what a joke. Funny how you guys stepped on Louisvilles Logo before the game and after you got your AHHHSSSS kicked all the Louisville players ran onto the logo and dared you thugs to come out and you wouldnt. Oh thats right the Louisville players were standing up......:evil:

Just a punk team and a punk program. :evil:

Suspended 'Canes given initiatives

The Miami football players who were suspended for their role in a sideline-clearing brawl against Florida International will participate in several new community initiatives as part of their sanctioning, university officials said Thursday.

The community-service-type programs will include:

-- The development of a sportsmanship program with the 30 high schools in the Greater Miami Athletic Conference.

-- "Meaningful, on-going" work with a charity of each player's choosing.
-- After-school visits with South Florida youth to both tutor and discuss values such as sportsmanship and behavior.

-- Added work with the Miami-Dade County police's "Join a Team, Not a Gang" program, including players visiting youngsters.

-- Involvement in other outreach programs, including ones with the homeless.
The players were scheduled to begin the community service programs Thursday, visiting a homeless outreach facility in Miami.

The university and the Atlantic Coast Conference suspended 13 Miami players for their role in the Oct. 14 fight, which marred the Hurricanes' 35-0 victory over the Golden Panthers. All but one of those players was given a one-game suspension, which was served against Duke last weekend, and those 12 are eligible to play Saturday when Miami visits Georgia Tech.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/football/ncaa/10/26/miami.initiatives.ap/index.html

silverloop13 said:
LOL......did you say dominating?????? HAHAHAH omg YOU GUYS SUCK. The only rep you guys have is a bunch of OVER RATED thugs.

Omg what a joke. Funny how you guys stepped on Louisvilles Logo before the game and after you got your AHHHSSSS kicked all the Louisville players ran onto the logo and dared you thugs to come out and you wouldnt. Oh thats right the Louisville players were standing up......:evil:

With National Championships.

silverloop13 said:

Yes jerk-off, WITH CHAMPIONSHIPS. I'll leave it at that before I get banned.:evil:

Back
Top Bottom