FIU-UM Fight | 8 Canes Suspended | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FIU-UM Fight | 8 Canes Suspended

As i watched this on TV. I think everybody caught doing something on tape should have been caught. This includes merriweather stomping on a FIU player and that other guy swinging his helmet. and numerous other players of both teams. Suspend them for the rest of the season

MikeO said:
Never got into trouble????????

He had to reach a plea bargin and take 18 months probation because he was brought up on FELONY CHARGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno: http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/2006-06-01-notebook_x.htm

Taking the plea is all but accepting that he was guilty of the crime!!!

Not to mention he was fined $17,000 by the league for spitting in Michael Pitman's face.

Yeah, he's some class act!! :shakeno: :shakeno:
I know Sean since child hood and his was acting a fool even before he came to the University of Miami...thats not Miami's fault hes like that

some pics 4rm the fight
clear.gif

clear.gif

/me hurries to make a ownage sig. :foundout:

i saw all i needed to see to jump on the u bandwagon. great entertainment

Hey thanks for the link 305.... too bad there was so much goin on it was hard to sort out. but i saw them take down the kicker, and that was just dickless of them.

and btw you new sean since childhood? thats pretty cool!

COMEBACKRICKY said:
Hey thanks for the link 305.... too bad there was so much goin on it was hard to sort out. but i saw them take down the kicker, and that was just dickless of them.

and btw you new sean since childhood? thats pretty cool!
no doubt

DonShula84 said:
Maybe they were mad because Miami is a bunch of punks with no class?

punks with no class? how come Miami is the punks and FIU started this mess? shouldnt you call FIU the punks?

FIU got what they deserve..they cheap shot Miami all game long...Miami keep their kool during the first half..miami players went back on the sidelines and coaches telling them to keep playing...

really...how much can you take??

FIU never stopped doing it..no at all..they cheap shot Miami..they hit our player first

you cant come in the orangebowl, cheap shot all game, talk trash..Miami PROTECTED there players and their field

period.

305TillIDie said:
punks with no class? how come Miami is the punks and FIU started this mess? shouldnt you call FIU the punks?

FIU got what they deserve..they cheap shot Miami all game long...Miami keep their kool during the first half..miami players went back on the sidelines and coaches telling them to keep playing...

really...how much can you take??

FIU never stopped doing it..no at all..they cheap shot Miami..they hit our player first

you cant come in the orangebowl, cheap shot all game, talk trash..Miami PROTECTED there players and their field

period.

FIU doesnt have the history that your team does. This could be a first time blemish for FIU all I know, but they are punks for this also. Protecting your field and doing what you guys did arent one and the same.

FIU might have started it, but Miami was quick to escalate it. That punch thrown against any other team is a 15 yard penalty, perhaps off setting penalties because a lineman goes and sticks up for his player. But it doesnt result in a benches clearing brawl with players using helmets as weapons and kicking people on the ground. Miami could have handled that punch with a lot more class and not made themselves look like a bunch of ***** to the world.

I also find it hard to believe that Miami wasnt talking trash right along with FIU, it's just hard to give Miami the benefit of the doubt in any situation like this. And the fight didnt start with that punch on the kicker, it looked like two lineman started shoving each other right after the kick was made, I think that instigated it all and I have no idea who started that shoving match.

FIU deserves plenty of the blame, but saying they started it we were just defending ourselves and did nothing wrong is completely foolish.

Back
Top Bottom