Five bold predictions for the Miami Dolphins in Week 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Five bold predictions for the Miami Dolphins in Week 6

Well, if those first predictions hold true then the last one will almost certainly be true. As long as they don’t overlook the Jets because the team isn’t frankly at a level to do that to anyone.

were the youngest team in the game, just win

My biggest fear? Don't channel the old Dolphins and play down to the competition.
As far as predictions, the run game will finally get going and I agree with Gesicki.
And, if these predictions are right, give TT a series or two

This team needs to learn to be consistent and string wins together.
This is a classic example of a Miami game where we'd normally lose.

This team under a new regime needs to establish a culture where games like this shouldn't even be close.
I want to see a focused team that absolutely crushes the Jets.

If they want to meet their short/longterm goals then they have to learn to string wins together.

You have to go into the bye at 3-3...

Here's a bold prediction: Miami will score 50+ points for the first time since they hung 52 on you guessed it....the Jets in 1995

Need to bring the same tempo that we did in the San Francisco game. Come in kicking *** and leave kicking ***. :ffic:

Exactly! They're in a critical stretch now where they have to win the games they're supposed to and pull off a few upsets against teams they're predicted to lose to.

They have to split the series with the Bills/NE.

five bold predictions.

1) Gaskin has his best game as a pro, 140 yards total
2) Christian Wilkins has his best game as a pro.
3) Solomon Kindley hurts a Jet.
4) Adam fraud gets fired.
5) Our team wins :)

I think my 50 burger prediction for the Dolphins will come to pass, if we give some players the runs!

Back
Top Bottom