Five reason why the Dolphins will be better than the NY Jets | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Five reason why the Dolphins will be better than the NY Jets

rubbinghands-1.gif

I assumed this was a bleacher report article but it was comedic nonetheless.

better QB situation:lol: 2 guys w/ 5 career playoff wins in 5 combined seasons(4 as starters) vs. a rookie w/ potential(he could be better) and a vet who has never had any successx in this league except when his team is out of the race.

I'll give you better RB situation but it's close but to say each is better than any RB the Jets have is silly, Greene is probably the best RB on either team but you have better depth.

better offensive scheme? maybe, Philbin wasn't running those GB O's so we'll see what he can do w/o McCarthy holding his hand.

comparable defense, the #s were similar last year but you were out of the race by October. Our is better by a failr wide margin and one of the reasons is rex will be calling the D again.

Superior team character? the character that led you to 0-7? the character that has never won a playoff game(most have never seen one). I'll take the character of our team that knows how to win.

That was good for a laugh.

Interesting points. I would argue that even with a healthy Garrard, you can't rank the Dolphins QB situation much better than the Jets. I agree on the offensive philosophy and locker room harmony, although I can see Tony doing much better as an OC than a HC

i do think we will be better than the jets, but the reasons that guy gave are not exactly strong points. i dont like mark sanchez and dont think hes good, but to say hes the worst qb in the nfl, that's stretching it.

Could be true. However we need to be better than the Patriots if we want to win the division. They are the team to beat.

better QB situation:lol: 2 guys w/ 5 career playoff wins in 5 combined seasons(4 as starters) vs. a rookie w/ potential(he could be better) and a vet who has never had any successx in this league except when his team is out of the race.

I'll give you better RB situation but it's close but to say each is better than any RB the Jets have is silly, Greene is probably the best RB on either team but you have better depth.

better offensive scheme? maybe, Philbin wasn't running those GB O's so we'll see what he can do w/o McCarthy holding his hand.

comparable defense, the #s were similar last year but you were out of the race by October. Our is better by a failr wide margin and one of the reasons is rex will be calling the D again.

Superior team character? the character that led you to 0-7? the character that has never won a playoff game(most have never seen one). I'll take the character of our team that knows how to win.

We fired Tony Sparano.

I agree with your assessment completely but we still have to show up and execute on all phases of the game. We lost to a lot of inferior teams last year because we played sloppy and turned the ball over!!! The Jets games always seem to come down to the final minutes also.

2j4vtrb-1.jpg

Mark Sanchez is NOT the worst quarterback in the league. For three season now he has been one of the top 30 QBs in the NFL and I expect him to again be in the 25-30 range in over all QB ratings.

Considering that this was written by someone from a Dolphin fan site, it is hard to take it seriously.

It means when the dolphins beat the jets Tony will say "at the end of the day they just outplayed us we gotta make plays" Sanchesse did some good things out there we just got to protect him better"

Back
Top Bottom