Five Teams Entering Their Super Bowl Window | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Five Teams Entering Their Super Bowl Window

Here's hoping they are right. I'd love to see a Super Bowl appearances by the Dolphins in my life time. Well. At least one that I will remember.

And I really, really, REALLY don't want the Bears winning anything.
I was 18 and 20 the last two times. I had my whole life ahead of me. I thought we'd be going to the Super Bowl every now and then. The last time we had a legit chance was in 1992. I was 28. Married and father. Still pretty young.

Now I am a grouchy old man and wonder if I ever see the Dolphins in the Super Bowl again. Hell, at this point I wonder if I will ever see a home playoff game which I can attend without the help of a walker and a cooler full of beer instead of a diaper bag with spare depends. :lol:

Until Belicheat retires and the Fins can consistantly dominate their division, the Fins winning a SB is just a dream.

Hard to say.

Yeah, we’re all hoping that Flores is Shula 2.0, able to take good players and elevate them to greatness.

And who knows? Maybe he can, and will. He seems to be no nonsense, hard nosed like Shula.

Or not. Patricia hasn’t been the end all in Detroit, maybe Flores will be the same.

I’d be satisfied with improvement and respectability.

Oh, how the once mighty have fallen....

I was 18 and 20 the last two times. I had my whole life ahead of me. I thought we'd be going to the Super Bowl every now and then. The last time we had a legit chance was in 1992. I was 28. Married and father. Still pretty young.

Now I am a grouchy old man and wonder if I ever see the Dolphins in the Super Bowl again. Hell, at this point I wonder if I will ever see a home playoff game which I can attend without the help of a walker and a cooler full of beer instead of a diaper bag with spare depends. :lol:

It's weird how time seems to speed up once you hit 25 or so.

Might be the worst written article by a major sports publication I've ever seen. Saying a team devoid of super talent especially at the most premium position is in the super bowl window is a lack objectively by the author.

ditto.

I didn't read the piece, because anyone that says the Phins, or anyone else for that matter, can be anywhere near a window without a proven QB, is LUDICROUS!!!!

Until Brady retires, we cant even find a window. Let's be honest.

LMAO! I'm in the same boat brother. I think that's the reason I take it so hard each time our season crashes short of the goal. We're in our fourth quarter and the clock is ticking...

Might be the worst written article by a major sports publication I've ever seen. Saying a team devoid of super talent especially at the most premium position is in the super bowl window is a lack objectively by the author.

Yea, it's beyond pathetic. The whole premise is laughable at this point in time.

I could see those teams on Sesame Street with the song "One of these teams is not like the other, one of these teams just doesn't belong."

Kind of weird how all the other teams had in depth talk of the roster and for us it was just "Brian Flores." A lot of faith in an unknown, I'd prefer people keep doubting us honestly.

I am not sure how much of it is doubt and how much of it just the narrative sinking in to casual observers.

If you look at teams roster's of players 26 and under, we are in excellent shape.

We will sign who we need to sign over the next two years.

We will continue to roll over salary cap money in the most diligent way possible.

We will draft quite a bit of talent (and obviously miss on a few picks as well)

We will continue to acquire draft picks.

It will take some time and luck (which hopefully came via the Rosen trade).

Back
Top Bottom