Fixed it (Jets video) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fixed it (Jets video)

My brain can't connect the dots between Patton Oswalt, the game highlights, and that weird music.

My brain can't connect the dots between Patton Oswalt, the game highlights, and that weird music.

Eh, my mom's an artist and a poet, so loose affiliations with symbols and metaphors is kinda par for the course (not the loose affiliations one might think of).

I decided to highlight the bad penalties by using Patton's bit as a metaphor for when refs go too far, despite having advanced technology...The music was just a good album I decided to highlight.

I also like to mix in comedy in a loss, and I love that bit from Patton..."In defiance of God's will!", lmao.

After rewatching it after a day...You're right, it sucks.

The only salvageable part of that video was the irony that I needed to abort it. I had a bad premonition about making it to begin with, lesson learned. In my defense, I'll say my original idea was playing Eastbound and Down while splicing together clips of that UPS carjacking that happened last week. Thank God I nixed that idea as being in incredibly poor taste due to several people dying.

After rewatching it after a day...You're right, it sucks.

The only salvageable part of that video was the irony that I needed to abort it. I had a bad premonition about making it to begin with, lesson learned. In my defense, I'll say my original idea was playing Eastbound and Down while splicing together clips of that UPS carjacking that happened last week. Thank God I nixed that idea as being in incredibly poor taste due to several people dying.
BoldFarflungDugong-size_restricted.gif

Back
Top Bottom