Fixing OL - Any RG Candidates? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fixing OL - Any RG Candidates?

Lovethefish

Active Roster
Reaction score
So fixing OL is IMO- Priority #2..
See plenty LG candidates: Thuney FA, Peat FA, Brendeson Michigan Guard, Simpson Clemson Guard, Kindley GA

We’ve discussed the Centers..

How about RG?
I would really prefer to stick a guy there that has played the right side.

Kindley is a rg, isn't he? I thought Ben Cleveland played lg. If I'm mistaken then, there, B Cleveland.

i have no idea which side this guy plays but if we pick Shane Lemieux from Oregon in rd2 and Thockmorton at RT in rd3 and play them beside each other. Just spitballin, but maybe it could work?

Some say Wills will be a better guard in the nfl.

Lemieux is a LG. not a bad one.

None of you like Boehm??

Logan Stenberg from kentucky seems like a great fit if we are looking for a physical OL. Stenberg and Biadazs next to each other...yaaaaa.
I’m gonna check him out. Is he the mean ass dude who has been penalized some on that Oline?

Tristan wirfs is a candidate for right tackle or left or right guard.
How do you feel about the projection- the shift inside and also from left to right?
A guy life Wirfs- figure goes top 10

i have no idea which side this guy plays but if we pick Shane Lemieux from Oregon in rd2 and Thockmorton at RT in rd3 and play them beside each other. Just spitballin, but maybe it could work?
Limeux LG. Highly rated for sure. Again not sure if it’s huge deal to switch sides but he’s another starting LG day 1.

Im watching the eagles and seahawks game, and their LG Isaac Seamalo however you spell it is great. I wonder if he is an FA this season.

I'm not sure that I'm sold on the idea that whether a player has played LG or RG in the past actually matters. When you do a profile search on an NFL prospect, it almost always shows that these guys have moved around.

Back
Top Bottom