Flacco starts vs Miami this week | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Flacco starts vs Miami this week

Yeah! However, he's a lot more accurate than Donald and will avoid the obvious silly brain fart plays that we could always count Donald to make. Also when he was with the Ravens he was the king of the deep ball.

Bottom line don't sleep on Flacco.

Don't disagree, but he won't have the OL BALT had, nor the D to bail him out. I'm not arguing he's easier to beat . . . just easier to find

As a Dolphins fan living in NJ, I truly enjoy the misery of Jets fans calling sports radio since last year and crying about Gase. I hope he keeps the job several more years.
As another Dolphins fan from NJ, I second this.

I just hope Miami isn't overlooking the Jets this week. This is a game Miami should win. Got to hope the momentum the Dolphins have gained is on full display again.

Think what you will of this coaching staff. One thing I’m fairly certain of is that coach Flo won’t allow them to overlook anyone. That’s one of those things that was ingrained during his time with the Patriots. It takes a certain focus to win so many games back to back.

I trust coach will have them focused on the Jets and not the bye or the game afterwards.

I just hope Miami isn't overlooking the Jets this week. This is a game Miami should win. Got to hope the momentum the Dolphins have gained is on full display again.

Personally I don't see Coach Flores being that type of HC.

I have a feeling all week the coaches have been reminding the players, in the NFL it does not take much for a team to upset another if there is overconfidence...Especially considering the QB I believe will be Flacco for the Jets again who tends have luck go his way far to much at times.

All those games he beat us he was a lot younger too, and not on a team that was 0-5.
I am not dismissing him at all, but I don't see a lot of dynamic playmaking ability with him at this point.
Plus, who is going to run the ball for him, and who are his WR's? I haven't seen the Jets this year, but I can't think of anyone of note on that offense.

This news pushed the spread up to mixture of -9 and -9.5. There are also a couple of joints at -10, but with 20 cents juice on the dog.

Jets high water mark this season is losing by 9.

Back
Top Bottom