Flacco starts vs Miami this week | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Flacco starts vs Miami this week

OK, so I just checked.
At RB Frank Gore(All the respect in the world for Frank), Breshard Perriman, and Jamison Crowder, at WR and Chris Herndon at TE.
That offense needs an influx of talent and fast.

All those games he beat us he was a lot younger too, and not on a team that was 0-5.
I am not dismissing him at all, but I don't see a lot of dynamic playmaking ability with him at this point.

No, he's really fallen off. Elway was reportedly stunned by that last season...knowing within weeks that he made a mistake.

Mid 30s is still fine for some quarterbacks but others are on fumes and mostly waiting until the league says no for good.

What is juice on the dog???

It means higher than the typical -110. The sports book knows it is giving you a line that you can't get elsewhere at that point in time, so they make you pay for it a little bit. The Jets right now are +10 with -120 juice. That means you wager 12/10 instead of standard 11/10.

However, if you want the Dolphins and think it will be well beyond 10, then it can be enticing because you get Even money (10/10) instead of giving 11/10.

Here is a chart from Vegas Insiders. You'll see what I mean if you look at the juice alongside the spread. Some might be -115 and not -120. That is only 5 cents more, not 10 cents more, in other words bet 115 to win 100.

Scroll down. Most recent number is lower on the list. You can see the time when the line changed:

Yeah! However, he's a lot more accurate than Donald and will avoid the obvious silly brain fart plays that we could always count Donald to make. Also when he was with the Ravens he was the king of the deep ball.

Bottom line don't sleep on Flacco.
ya he also will throw it up deep and hope for penalty. That is concerning. Darnold seemed to be afraid to take chances.

OK, so I just checked.
At RB Frank Gore(All the respect in the world for Frank), Breshard Perriman, and Jamison Crowder, WR and Chris Herndon at TE.
That offense needs an influx of talent and fast.
Perriman has been out for 3 weeks. This will be his first game back. Their rookie left tackle probably won't play.

Sorry man but I don't find that one funny. It was a dirty hit that left him concussed. That game was a low point for the Dolphins.
Don’t want to get into it but it was a monumentally bad night for me. The Dolphins game was just icing on a cake made of ****.

Flacco is going to get revenge for that Kiko hit a few years back.

It means higher than the typical -110. The sports book knows it is giving you a line that you can't get elsewhere at that point in time, so they make you pay for it a little bit. The Jets right now are +10 with -120 juice. That means you wager 12/10 instead of standard 11/10.

However, if you want the Dolphins and think it will be well beyond 10, then it can be enticing because you get Even money (10/10) instead of giving 11/10.

Here is a chart from Vegas Insiders. You'll see what I mean if you look at the juice alongside the spread. Some might be -115 and not -120. That is only 5 cents more, not 10 cents more, in other words bet 115 to win 100.

Scroll down. Most recent number is lower on the list. You can see the time when the line changed:

We need a thread on this stuff.
I got taken to the cleaners last week and i'm pissed!

The spreads are killing me!

Back
Top Bottom