Flacco starts vs Miami this week | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Flacco starts vs Miami this week

I was getting ready to say the same thing, Flacco has killed us with the Ravens. obviously the Jest are a different team but still
He hasn't beat us as the team is now assembled, either. I doubt there is anyone on the team who has lost to Flacco, except Fitz.

He might not remember it at all. That was classic Kiko on that one. So dumb at times.
He played hard though. Some might say malicious... Lol

I swear to god though, at times it looked like he had no clue what he was doing.

Last edited:
OK, so I just checked.
At RB Frank Gore(All the respect in the world for Frank), Breshard Perriman, and Jamison Crowder, at WR and Chris Herndon at TE.
That offense needs an influx of talent and fast.

No it doesn’t. Status quo is fine by me.

Don’t listen to him Jets, you have all the pieces.

Let's hope The Kringlemeister doesn't have The Ghost of Christmas Past reappear on Sunday. Miami needs him to be the Good Fitzpatrick and not The Grinch who stole Christmas.

Fitzpatrick needs to drop some dimes and not gift wrap the Jets a win.

We need a thread on this stuff.
I got taken to the cleaners last week and i'm pissed!

The spreads are killing me!

Again, the easiest tip is to look at the road team and what it did last week. Try to wager on road teams coming off a loss, and wager on home teams when the road team is coming off a victory.

That in itself is not a gold mine but it basically eliminates the juice, and gets you thinking correctly toward what to look for. Apply other angles that work in conjunction with that one.

It works partially because conventional wisdom is the other way. When a team loses everyone is down on them and assumes they'll flop on the road. More often than not the energy level is the other way...upticked. When a road team is coming off a victory the fan base is assuming an extension of good form, then they can't understand the blasé effort.

That simple angle went 10-4 last week...betting road teams off a defeat and home teams if the road team was fresh off a victory.

This is NFL, by the way. Doesn't work as well in college, although not terrible. And it fares best among the middle of the league, the so-called Crowd teams. They nicely sashay back and forth, seldom living up to overboard expectations and seldom free falling when everyone is down on them. I love Crowd teams, the ones that basically win between 5 and 11 games.

At either end of the spectrum are the 12+ level Cream teams and 4 or lower win Crap teams. My systems have more trouble with those categories. Cream often covers even when supposedly in down mode, and Crap can't cover during positive expectancy. That's why I have many angles that trigger wagers on Cream teams even when situation is poor. I'm much rather wager on a Crap team than against a Cream team. For example, this week I'll have the Jets. I fully understand that's a Crap team and could lose by 31. But the angles tend to find Crap teams just when they are about to blossom into semi-Crowd level. After all, the talent disparity in the NFL is basically nothing. Early in my wagering life I didn't have a Crap category at all. But there was more parity at the bottom of the league in that point, because the passing wasn't as prevalent and therefore the quarterback position not as vital.

Also Kyle Van Noy will be OUT for this game. Hopefully someone else can step up and pressure Flacco.

Just need to stack the box. Gase's entire offense operates within 5 yards of the LoS.

Also need to jump those bubble screens and take them to the house for a pick 6 or 2.

Back
Top Bottom