Flacco To The Phins 2019 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Flacco To The Phins 2019

You know why Flacco is better than Tannehill. It boils down to one ability....availability.

Tannehill is broken, like him, love him, hate him, it doesnt matter the guy can't be counted on to stay healthy for the full season. That is the definition of NOT a franchise QB.

Why on earth anyone would want Flacco is beyond me tho. Havnt we seen enough mediocre to bad QB play.

Yes, imagine that. :lol: Looks like the Dolphins didn't get that memo.
Silly me, I actually enjoy watching football and rooting for my team. Winning does make it more enjoyable, but enjoy it no matter what. Some on here should just watch the SB and buy the winnings team's jersey, Easy as pie. Or then again, just hope we lose all of next's seasons games, so we have a better draft pick:chuckle:

Silly me, I actually enjoy watching football and rooting for my team. Winning does make it more enjoyable, but enjoy it no matter what. Some on here should just watch the SB and buy the winnings team's jersey, Easy as pie. Or then again, just hope we lose all of next's seasons games, so we have a better draft pick:chuckle:

Woah. What happened to the chuckle smiley? I loved that one.

I used to enjoy football immensely. When it comes to watching the Dolphins, they suck the fun out of football for me. Winning makes it more enjoyable, but the main thing is that their bloody boring, win or loss. They've literally put me to sleep many times.

Definitely an upgrade over Tannehill but not exactly the upgrade i was hoping for. Wouldnt surprise me at all though, this franchise is hell bent on never actually building for the future and trying to be a competitive team every year.

Nope want new blood Flaco wont cut it

Bridgewater to bridge with this mythical 2020 draft class.

I haven't even seen any of the QB's...

Wouldnt be the worst stop gap, but it's a pretty lateral move from Tanny. Doesn't have the injury problems though.

Because Joe Flacco is ****ing terrible. But I forgot. People like you want a “new” qb.

Most people on this board have zero concept of other teams. Hilarious.
I am not on here fight w nobody about
Bridgewater to bridge with this mythical 2020 draft class.

I haven't even seen any of the QB's...
. what make u think teddy would want come to dolphins after what happen w jets qbs last yr. most f/a used dolphins to get other team to pay them more money

Last edited:
The most Dolphinsesque move I can think of.

Yeah, let’s pay $ 130 million + in salary to tank.
brilliant idea. Thank God you’re just a keyboard masher and have nothing to do with this team.

That's not how tanking works. You're right. Professionals are not going to tank. Take what the Colts did as an example. The roster decisions they made and who started at QB. That was a blatant tank.

Jim has done well at Michigan.

They were not even on national radar when he started coaching them and were 5-7 previous season.

This year they are ranked 4th in the country with one loss. He is 36-12 as their coach
With arguably the best defense in college football...

I'd take Jim Harbough in a New York minute...as long as he brings his DC.

That's not how tanking works. You're right. Professionals are not going to tank. Take what the Colts did as an example. The roster decisions they made and who started at QB. That was a blatant tank.
No, that colts team sucked. Much like ours, I think this coach is pulling wins out of his azz.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom