Flacco To The Phins 2019 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Flacco To The Phins 2019

warren4prez

Active Roster
Reaction score
According to ESPN 2019 predictions http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...l-offseason-free-agent-signings-qb-moves-more

c0nLg5L_d.jpg

They also predict us hiring a new coach.

8. The Jets, Buccaneers, Cowboys, Broncos, Packers, Dolphins, Ravens and (obviously) the Browns hire new head coaches

The Green Bay and Baltimore situations are the most interesting, since Mike McCarthy and John Harbaugh, respectively, become instantly desirable candidates elsewhere and get new jobs à la Andy Reid when the Eagles let him go and the Chiefs scooped him up. Let's put McCarthy in Cleveland and Harbaugh in Denver. Dallas goes hard after Oklahoma's Lincoln Riley to replace Jason Garrett after missing the playoffs. Dolphins owner Stephen Ross goes hard after the OTHER Harbaugh, trying to lure Jim from Michigan with Jon Gruden-style megabucks. The coaching carousel is going to get weird.

Lol. I can’t wait to read all the absurd stuff we are going to see out there.

As long as it’s not ‘Ryan’ alot will rejoice. I bet Gase stayes also.

Not terrible if the idea is to get the young franchise QB in 2020.

Play Flacco for 1-3 years while the young guy actually grooms and isn't thrown into the fire.
I prefer to get a guy high and throw him in the mix.
This “grooming” thingy has never worked for us. Like ever

2019, tank it

Go all out for a QB in 2020 draft and build around him
Incredible. Many in this fan base cant live with 8 wins a year. So we should tank an entire 2019 season before it begins. My head hurts, honestly, can't make some of this stuff up. Most here wait all off season for football to start, then call for tanking. Not only tanking during the season, but now tanking future seasons. Disgusting. Imagine actually enjoying a football season that is solely for our entertainment. No way to explain the thinking of some on here.

Back
Top Bottom