Flo can be saved by one man -- Tua | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Flo can be saved by one man -- Tua

Indy isn't incompetent. They don't have a good record, but an incompetent team wouldn't have taken Baltimore to the wire...I know for sure that we have never done so.
And Miami took a very good RAIDERS team To OT as well.

ARe the phinz a quality team?

Why would Tua save Flores when Flores and Grier set him up to fail last year..?

Man, after yesterday, even Tua can't save this team.

The rebuild was a bust. The defense is not who we thought they were. OL is atrocious. Play calling is awful. Run game is non existent. Dual O.C.s gotta go. Grier simply CAN NOT identity talent. Even X played awful yesterday.

I can't believe we had all that draft capital and here we are.

Last season was an unsustainable fluke with our defense winning games for us.
2020 was THE draft to fortify this rebuild. A ton of money and picks to get steel and bricks for our rebuild and we ended up with sticks and straw.

2020 was THE draft to fortify this rebuild. A ton of money and picks to get steel and bricks for our rebuild and we ended up with sticks and straw.
Hunt should have been allowed to develop at RT. He's the only one who's shown upside from last season. We should have gotten the center the Chargers picked up. That was the first mistake in FA, but the biggest mistake was Flores hiring coaches who didn't/don't have a clue. Under an experienced OC the line looked like it had potential coming into this season. I still don't think this o line is trash in the traditional sense. They aren't getting coached well.

Tua doesn't stand a chance of being successful here...and that's not hate. That's just my view in how this is being run.

...and the Raiders aren't a very good football team either.
No one was saying it at the time lol.

You see, always an excuse.

It's not who you play, it's when you play them.

This "aren't a very good football team" had already beaten Pittsburgh and the same Baltimore team you use as justification for Indy being a competent team simply because they took Baltimore to OT.

So I ask. What is more impressive? Taking Baltimore to OT or actually beating them?

Don't worry. You don't have to answer.

Don't let facts get in the way of a good narrative right?

If Tua comes in and lights it up, stays healthy, and proves to be the guy..... I don't give a **** what this team's win/loss record is at the end of the season. We would be going into the off-season with a 23-24 y/o franchise QB.

His play, consistency, and health is the only savior possible for this season.
I think Flores is the worst possible coach for Tua. Pretty sure Flo lost the locker room at this point which usually leads players to tank to get a new coach. Tyrants are only accepted when you win.
I love to wake up tomorrow and see Flores and Grier fired. Miami signs new HC, Doug Pederson.

No one was saying it at the time lol.

You see, always an excuse.

It's not who you play, it's when you play them.

This "aren't a very good football team" had already beaten Pittsburgh and the same Baltimore team you use as justification for Indy being a competent team simply because they took Baltimore to OT.

So I ask. What is more impressive? Taking Baltimore to OT or actually beating them?

Don't worry. You don't have to answer.

Don't let facts get in the way of a good narrative right?
A competent team is not a very good team. The fact that we took the Raiders to OT shows they aren't a very good team. A very good team beats you 35 - 0.

You got caught stretching the truth to make it fit a stretched point. It happens and like-minded individuals would just agree on face value.

raise your hand if you just want the OCs to call downfield passes on every passing down when Tua comes back.

raise both hands if you'd rather see Reid start against the Jags and give Tua an extra week's rest.

raise your hand if you just want the OCs to call downfield passes on every passing down when Tua comes back.

raise both hands if you'd rather see Reid start against the Jags and give Tua an extra week's rest.
If I recall correctly, many on this site poo poo'ed the idea of WR's like Parker and Williams...proven long ball weapons, for little fast YAC guys.

"Tua is too accurate to throw long balls," is how i believe it put.

Back
Top Bottom