Flo wants Omar to workout with him. 😂 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Flo wants Omar to workout with him. 😂

Years and years ago, one of the Sunday talking heads criticized the Blackwood brothers (remember them) for being too slow, so they challenged him to a race... and he did it... an old fat guy. It was hysterical and made for very entertaining television during the pre-game.

One of the brothers said that the analyst had 'furniture disease'... his chest had fallen into his drawers.

It was great!
And we proceeded to go out and get spanked in the Super Bowl :)

There’s a new sheriff in town and his name is Flo-rida

That's funny.

I don't know about Omar, but I'm not doing anything at 5 am but sleeping.

tenor.gif

Mark_J kinda nailed it. I don’t engage physically with anyone…Especially now that I’m older and a lot softer. Flo is in good shape and would probably tool me right now.

I was a bouncer as a side gig for 14 years….The entire Buccaneers team used to come in to the club I ran security at. All I can say is…..There are weight classes in the UFC a for a reason. Those guys were MONSTERS (for reference I’m 5’11 220). Flo is like that…In incredible shape and he boxes everyday. I want nothing to do with that.

I love that Flores is that disciplined. In my biased opinion, he’s the best coach in the NFL right now and I’m glad he’s a Dolphin.

Usually because guys that are disciplined enough to have earned multiple black belts (especially in BJJ which is an art form) don't mess with anyone. He's probably just paying a high compliment to Flo and from DZ it just means a little bit more...
No doubt…BJJ is an art form. I use my other belts to wash my car now. ;). Regardless, thanks for the compliment Mark. Much appreciated..

I want a Flo and Omar undercard now!
Flo would break a Omar’s face in about 2.5 minutes. All I can say is someone would need an Ambulance, and it wouldn’t be Flo.

Flo would break a Omar’s face in about 2.5 minutes. All I can say is someone would need an Ambulance, and it wouldn’t be Flo.
Flo's invite I feel would support this outcome

Back
Top Bottom