Flo wants Omar to workout with him. 😂 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Flo wants Omar to workout with him. 😂

I did in 1982. They almost pulled off that win vs Washington, if Shula had pulled Woodley at the half for Strock and if Theismann doesn't make the most underrated play in Super Bowl history, they could all have a ring.
The super bowl were Riggins ran all over us?

The super bowl were Riggins ran all over us?
It's a different game if Bokamper makes that INT. He's into the end zone and we're up 24-13 late in the third quarter I believe. Riggins is no longer the focus for them.
That's why I am saying that Theismann stripping Bokamper is the most unheralded play in Super Bowl history. If he doesn't make that play, Miami likely wins. It was a game saver- it changed EVERYTHING.
You - and I mean no disrespect- are probably focused on the highlights of Riggins running over McNeal late in the game. In context, he does because Theismann's great play changed the momentum of the game, and allowed Washington to continue to do what they did best. There would have been less Riggins had we been up by 11.

Flo said: “feel free to come workout with me Omar”

but do you really think he wants Omar to work out with him?

I don't.

Flo said: “feel free to come workout with me Omar”

but do you really think he wants Omar to work out with him?

I don't.

Flo just sent out a "Win - Win - Win" message.

Case #1: If "Omar" shows up and does poorly he looks like an idiot. AND Flo wins.
Case #2: If Omar shows up & wins, it looks like Flo is doing well by him. AND Flo wins.
Case #3: If Omar doesn't show up. Flo wins.

Nice move there Flo, I see what you are doing - LOL

Omar made this nightmare situation for himself and has now been called on it. AND Flo wins; again. - LOL

Omar used to always brag on twitter about his workout routine (like anyone gives a crap). I would not miss him one bit if he no longer covered the Dolphins.

What, is Omar gonna load the racks for Flo? Flo need a spotter? That's about all he'd be worth in that scenario.

I love how Flo threw the invite straight at him in front of everybody...just another moment in the Flo legend.
He did that because he knows Omar is an egomaniac who thinks he's a football genius.

Back
Top Bottom