Flores' allegiance | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Flores' allegiance

IMO, BB would like that elusive perfect season but beating us in game 16 does not guarantee any such thing, as he found out in the past. Instead, once he has home field locked up, I would not be surprised if he rests all his starters to give Flores, who was a good soldier, a fighting chance AND especially if the Fins winning means he can keep the college QB he's most concerned about out of the division.
Sheeat ~ never thought of that

Absolutely right. This whole "tank" thing is making fans stupid. I hate to say that because I've never disrespected anyone in this board before, but it's the honest truth. If there's a tank, it's at the Grier level. That's it. If Flores were not trying to win he'd lose the locker room and he's be out of a job in no time. Grier's job might be safe even with the Dolphins getting the 1st overall, but Flores needs to prove himself capable to coach the team moving forward. Looking terrible might not only cost him his job, he'd likely never get another opportunity again in the NFL.

I want to amend what I said before. It's not the "tank" that's making people stupid, it's the bitterness, the cynicism and the resentment that come from talking themselves into rooting against their team and "celebrating" the losses that's doing it.

EXTRA! EXTRA!

READ ALL ABOUT IT!!!

As reported by Sports Illustrated

As reported by FOX SPORTS

As reported by 969thegame

Anyone who challenged/would challenge the purposeful ineptitude of Flores was released or traded.

What we have left is a team full of backups and UDFAs who are basically auditioning everyday...AT VARIOUS POSITIONS.
---------------------
The Evening Edition:

Flores is either Tanking or unfit for the job

If Bill Belichick actually respects Flores as an opponent, he will coach with the intention of whipping Miami's ass in that game. The last person you ever go easy on is someone you know intimately, whom you hold in the highest regard and is now competing against you. You never go easy on that guy. You attempt to destroy him.

Man, this board is picky. I would think that you would know what I'm saying, but it's not precisely written for you.
So with the knowledge that the Pats "COULD" win out after they plays us. As in when they go to the playoffs. Not to say to you that they will go to the playoffs, but there is a good chance they will go to the playoffs. I hope I translated better for you.
COULD is not the same thing as you said.
A good chance they'll go to playoffs?
UH........if they're 15-0 when we play 'em, theyre going to the playoffs.

Where is Flores on The Perfect Season possibility for the Pats?
We play NE in the last game of the season. If they reamin undefeated, will Flores A) Maintain his tank for Tua game plan
or B) Do an unsaid expectation to be a Fins HC and pull out all the stops, use every trick in the book to defeat the Pats?
I really don't know. Maybe the man wants to hand a perfect season to Belichick.
This is with the knowledge that the Pats would win out after they play us.
Thoughts?
Lol. What could Flore possibly do that would make one bit of difference in beating the Patriots? Kidnap Belichick and Brady the night before the game? Even then, Miami would still lose by more than three touchdowns.

If Bill Belichick actually respects Flores as an opponent, he will coach with the intention of whipping Miami's *** in that game. The last person you ever go easy on is someone you know intimately, whom you hold in the highest regard or is named Adam Gase and is now competing against you. You never go easy on that guy. You attempt to destroy him.
A small addendum

A small addendum

Hah. Seriously though, I don't think you ever go easy on someone you respect in that situation. It's... disrespectful.

I don't think it matters. Brady and Belichick, although they may be lowlife cheaters, are real competitors. I don't think they're going to take it easy on anyone, ever. They're the kind of guys who cut the other families' canvas at the father-son sack race.

Where is Flores on The Perfect Season possibility for the Pats?
We play NE in the last game of the season. If they reamin undefeated, will Flores A) Maintain his tank for Tua game plan
or B) Do an unsaid expectation to be a Fins HC and pull out all the stops, use every trick in the book to defeat the Pats?
I really don't know. Maybe the man wants to hand a perfect season to Belichick.
This is with the knowledge that the Pats would win out after they play us.
Thoughts?
This would only be a relevant question if the Dolphins had the ability to beat the cheats this year.

Absolutely right. This whole "tank" thing is making fans stupid. I hate to say that because I've never disrespected anyone in this board before, but it's the honest truth. If there's a tank, it's at the Grier level. That's it. If Flores were not trying to win he'd lose the locker room and he's be out of a job in no time. Grier's job might be safe even with the Dolphins getting the 1st overall, but Flores needs to prove himself capable to coach the team moving forward. Looking terrible might not only cost him his job, he'd likely never get another opportunity again in the NFL.

I want to amend what I said before. It's not the "tank" that's making people stupid, it's the bitterness, the cynicism and the resentment that come from talking themselves into rooting against their team and "celebrating" the losses that's doing it.
Bravo kudos to you sir....pluck losing I hope we run off ten in a row

What have we become...

Back
Top Bottom