Flores and adjustments this week | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Flores and adjustments this week

phintim

Seasoned Veteran
Club Member
Reaction score
Adjustments to watch for this week missing from last week.

Pass rush who on the roster is going to generate this.

Tackle positions if they continue to struggle will Davenport and Davis switch positions.

Safety and slot corner back will it improve or will we reposition players.

Adjustments to watch for this week missing from last week.

Pass rush who on the roster is going to generate this.

Tackle positions if they continue to struggle will Davenport and Davis switch positions.

Safety and slot corner back will it improve or will we reposition players.

I think we do because they noticed we wont win regardless

Great coaches make adjustments the more the better as they offset what is not working.

This year is just not about tanking but determining if we hired the right coach to make the tank work.

They will have to make some type of adjustment. If they dont, and results are similar to last week, i can see the players begin to loose faith in this coaching regiment.

If there is one main adjustment i want to see on defense. It's absolutely no down field plays. I don't care if you have to tell whoever is playing deep safety, "Park you butt 20 yards down field and nobody get's pass you!"

If they dink and donk all the way down field for TDs then so be it. But no 1-2 plays for 83 and a TD. that's ridiculous.

On offense..Yikes!

Will be interesting to see how he rebounds against a team he knows as well as anyone. He completely **** the bed in his first game, the lack of adjustments being the big head scratcher. The position appeared to be too much for him, we are going to learn about his potential as a HC this week.

Maybe play a real safety to prevent those long passes? I'm not going to be upset losing 35-13 … it'll be a big improvement over losing 59-10. Just make them burn the clock so the score is less embarrassing please.

OK, seriously, yes I want to see improvements in knowledge and execution of the defense, particularly in the areas of run stopping LB's, pass rushing edge players, and DB's who don't let their guys get behind them deep. The Patriots WR's (Gordan, Edelman, and Dorsett) are fast, and better than the Ravens. There will be no easy assignments, regardless of whether Antonio Brown plays even a single snap.

gonna be a conservative bend and eventually break zone scheme this week just to keep from giving up 60 again.

We have in all recent memory had to draft (or acquire) to win against Tom Brady. He gets rattled with pressure. He is extremely accurate to the outlet. If we don’t generate pressure, it’s a fatal mismatch that they consistently ride to Super Bowls. I don’t see the Dolphins being specifically built to beat Tom Brady. He will throw at will, deep, short, anywhere he wants and score as much as he wants. That’s just basic football. You have to stop him or he feasts.

Back
Top Bottom