Flores Backs Tua | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Flores Backs Tua

lol Tua made those who didnt want to draft him look real bad.
Yeah I can tell you guys enjoyed seeing the kid struggle some just so you can say you were right. If he improves in 2021 will you still be pumping out your chest just to trash him in every thread?

Yeah I can tell you guys enjoyed seeing the kid struggle some just so you can say you were right. If he improves in 2021 will you still be pumping out your chest just to trash him in every thread?
In order to make a blanket statement like that and have it have legs, you would have to be able to pull quotes from the draft---> to Tua's 1st full game ---> to his last full game.

There are very few people who have been down on Tua since the beginning. Disappointment tends to partner with pessimism.

Those who have always viewed this time with Tua through rose-colored glasses and won't even acknowledge the kid has to improve...I don't know what to tell you other than you must have lost your mind even thinking about giving Tua #13.

In order to make a blanket statement like that and have it have legs, you would have to be able to pull quotes from the draft---> to Tua's 1st full game ---> to his last full game.

There are very few people who have been down on Tua since the beginning. Disappointment tends to partner with pessimism.

Those who have always viewed this time with Tua through rose-colored glasses and won't even acknowledge the kid has to improve...I don't know what to tell you other than you must have lost your mind even thinking about giving Tua #13.
There is a huge difference between believing that Tua needs to improve and going into pretty much every thread on here just to post something negative about the guy. I am just tired of all the trolls who have all of a sudden decided to infest these boards. I never like to put anyone on ignore but right now I guess that is the best option.

There is a huge difference between believing that Tua needs to improve and going into pretty much every thread on here just to post something negative about the guy. I am just tired of all the trolls who have all of a sudden decided to infest these boards. I never like to put anyone on ignore but right now I guess that is the best option.
Hit the button....It's very liberating..
It's like being Blofield,you hit the button and your enemies just drop into the shark chamber...

I say we all get behind Tua and let the chips fall where they may! I wanted to see more out of him this year and I would be lying if I said I didn't have some doubts but for now...That's my quarterback (crying T.O. voice)

It up to Tua to perform in 2021,and what front office want do w him..we dont have no say in matter..either way weather Tua here or watson..it flores job on line.. we go need great to elite qb to compete in afc. I am just fan

Last edited:
Watson was so good,he elevated his team to four wins...Taking away Watson's weapon hurt him,...
but Tua has no weapons to start with ..

Such a monster he won four games?

If elite QBs are supposed to elevate everyone around them..why did Watson only win four games?...Does he need weapons but Tua doesn't?

I say we all get behind Tua and let the chips fall where they may! I wanted to see more out of him this year and I would be lying if I said I didn't have some doubts but for now...That's my quarterback (crying T.O. voice)
How about we get behind the team and let the chips fall where they may?

Would you be willing to get behind Jakeem Grant if his performance wasn't up to par?

Albert Wilson?

Julien Davenport?

Igbo?

Is it a meritocracy everywhere except QB?

How about we get behind the team and let the chips fall where they may?

Would you be willing to get behind Jakeem Grant if his performance wasn't up to par?

Albert Wilson?

Julien Davenport?

Igbo?

Is it a meritocracy everywhere except QB?
I get what you're saying but I think we should cut our top 5 pick rookie qb a little more slack than 9 games imo

“I want them to build together. Learn who he is as a person first and what he does well as a player,” said Flores. “But I don’t want a coach who can only coach the QB — we’ve got to coach the whole offense, the line, backs, tight ends, receivers.

“We need someone who is aligned with my vision with the team. Someone who is going to accentuate the strengths of the players we have on the team.”

rites-miami-dolphins-new-offensive-coordinator/?fbclid=IwAR3X2B4thX7t-GENOT23h831aiYLCjZTdtPWSdna5GkRuetPpebgwj6ffEQ

Back
Top Bottom